Own Pictures Thread

now shut the fuck up bitches
arghwt4.jpg

You are still ugly !!!! :lol:

i have posted my pics here before, more than once, including a shirtless pic :rolleyes: but it seems that everyone is a fucking n00b, and join this crap yesterday
I've been here a while now, and frequently too. Only pic of you I saw is with a friend's leather jacket but you're facing the other way.

So even still, just cause you posted a pic 2 years ago doens't mean shit :lol: Just post a real one so we can see, or don't. Just don't be gay and post fake ones XD

Whoa! Something must've happened with the world, my balls-o-meter requires some tuning! Now the act of posting pictures is a clear indicative of how much balls a person has! Cool!

Well I meant if even Codi, as he looks, has enough courage to post it to the public, then Vikk should have no problem, but I don't know :erk: :erk:

i have posted my pics here before, more than once, including a shirtless pic :rolleyes: but it seems that everyone is a fucking n00b, and join this crap yesterday

i think it was hatecrewchick that made a thread of you and posted your pics ;3 i won't bump it though.

vikk = pretty
he could be the dude in the pic if he had a really shitty day at work, hadn't slept for a week and had some work done and sudden hair loss.

his jawline is distinguished