Own Pictures Thread

DSC01331.jpg

BTW Man I still like that picture, and I cannot find that t-shirt, was one of my favorites, I bet the girl who cleans my clothes stole it, you cannot find good criados nowadays.

BTW Man I still like that picture, and I cannot find that t-shirt, was one of my favorites, I bet the girl who cleans my clothes stole it, you cannot find good criados nowadays.

my esclava doesn't steal, but that bitch takes forever to clean it

I passed for 11 years old a few weeks ago:lol
Shit! I'm married to jailbait!
:oops: i like italians
:oops: You best... German AND Italian. I pwn your soul. :Shedevil: :saint:
Imagen011.jpg

Imagen060-1.jpg

Imagen020.jpg

Do you think that this necklace with a pendant looks cool for a girl ?
I dig it. I'd wear it, but chain better be real. Check for a 925 (sterling silver) engraved on the clasp somewhere. If it's white gold, there should be 14K, 18K, 24K, etc. on it in the same area. If a guy's gonna give me cheap jewelry, I want cheesy to come with it, not some lame excuse.
buy her something more expensive you jew :lol:
:lol:
...I bet the girl who cleans my clothes stole it, you cannot find good criados nowadays.
my esclava doesn't steal, but that bitch takes forever to clean it
o_O The closest thing I ever had to a maid was my mom. Then I moved in with my dad and started doing everything myself... is having a servant commonplace in Brazil/Mexico for middle class?

:oops: You best... German AND Italian. I pwn your soul. :Shedevil: :saint:

I dig it. I'd wear it, but chain better be real. Check for a 925 (sterling silver) engraved on the clasp somewhere. If it's white gold, there should be 14K, 18K, 24K, etc. on it in the same area. If a guy's gonna give me cheap jewelry, I want cheesy to come with it, not some lame excuse.

:lol:

Thank you, I paid for that chain only 20 bucks is made of silver and for the pendant aroun 35 dollars XD, Shit I am so cheap, anyways is a gift without any interest, so I don't care too much XD, is just an attention gift :p .

o_O The closest thing I ever had to a maid was my mom. Then I moved in with my dad and started doing everything myself... is having a servant commonplace in Brazil/Mexico for middle class?

Well is not very common, I mean I think just the high medium class can pay a servant/maid whatever, is more common between the high medium class.

I've never washed my own clothes, dishes, whatever, I'll have to pay a maid when I get married, if youve got a girl shes for loving, not cooking for you :D thats bonus, its to have nice to do with her not just sex :).

Well is not very common, I mean I think just the high medium class can pay a servant/maid whatever, is more common between the high medium class.

I've never washed my own clothes, dishes, whatever, I'll have to pay a maid when I get married, if youve got a girl shes for loving, not cooking for you :D thats bonus, its to have nice to do with her not just sex :).
Wow. I started doing dishes when I was 10 and wash when I was 12. When I go home between terms I end up doing everyone's wash and basic house chores. I don't do windows, the bathroom or bedrooms that aren't mine. That's where I draw the line.

My dad and brother are slobs... my dad's office is the floor of any given room (but mine) and my brother's lounging area is any furniture or floor space available. Plus, my dad's got a thing for going to auctions and buying shit he has nowhere to keep. Paintings, figurines, wall curios, etc... all for when I'm supposedly gonna buy him this new big house once I hit it big.

No pressure, eh?

In order to tolerate the jungle I have to clear a path while I'm there. It's pointless to argue. I'm only there 2 weeks per every 3 months or so anyway.

Wow. I started doing dishes when I was 10 and wash when I was 12. When I go home between terms I end up doing everyone's wash and basic house chores. I don't do windows, the bathroom or bedrooms that aren't mine. That's where I draw the line.

My dad and brother are slobs... my dad's office is the floor of any given room (but mine) and my brother's lounging area is any furniture or floor space available. Plus, my dad's got a thing for going to auctions and buying shit he has nowhere to keep. Paintings, figurines, wall curios, etc... all for when I'm supposedly gonna buy him this new big house once I hit it big.

No pressure, eh?

In order to tolerate the jungle I have to clear a path while I'm there. It's pointless to argue. I'm only there 2 weeks per every 3 months or so anyway.

What the hell are you doing out of the kitchen?

No pressure, eh?

Poor you, why don't you get married with Vikk, we are more kind with the girls than those fucking scandinavian asses, we have the hot blood remember that, he'll treat you like a queen. :oops: