Own Pictures Thread

Dude, you fail because you need to kill 18-25 tonberries before the king appears
which makes tonberries MUCH harder than the king, and plus on disc 2 i had
Squall's lionheart and Ehrgeiz for zell so i killed the king in one limit break of each.
so yeah IMO tonberries are harder/cuter

I didn't fail man, I beated that tonberry king it sucked my dick, but damn it was hard his Health points are really high :erk:, it took me some time to defeat him, and I hate that attack from the average tonberry kings ( when they just with a simple stabb make you lose all ur HP ).

I was the master playing that game cards :lol:

And I also got almost all the cards, and I had to refine the laguna's card in order to defeat the white omega weapon that was next to the piano in the Castle. I pwned that game. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I didn't fail man, I beated that tonberry king it sucked my dick, but damn it was hard his Health points are really high :erk:, it took me some time to defeat him, and I hate that attack from the average tonberry kings when they just with a simple stabb you lose all ur HP.

I was the master playing that game cards :lol:

And I also got almost all the cards, and I had to refine the laguna's card in order to defeat the white omega weapon that was next to the piano in the Castle. I pwned that game. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

kk 1st the tonberry king sucked my dick, its HP is depletable in 1 lion heart
secondly, i have every triple triad cardbecause i beat the CC club and queen of cards quest
third, nice one on omega weapon,i cant beat him but ultima weapon is a piece of shit that i kicked into next year

p.s. tonberry is my second favourite after cactuar but someone already has him...

speakin of cactuar jumbo cactuar sucks too, just junction 100 water to ELEM-ATK and he goes down like a brick

ps.2 - ive completed this game 10+ times, but nevergot all the cards so i just rustled it out again to fully complete it.

i <3 it so much

nice one on omega weapon,i cant beat him but ultima weapon is a piece of shit that i kicked into next year

Just get the laguna's card from that girl Loraine in the base space, That girl with a blue dress ans short hair above from the shoulders :p, and refine it and you'll get 100 heroes, they make you invisible for a period of time and they cant hurt you, I only used these heroes with the omega weapon, that bitch attacke very fucking second :erk:, and I casted auras upon Irvien and Squall and Zell, Irvines limit is one of the best if you have the best bullets, you can obtain the item from the marlboro and refine it into bullets, star shoots or starts bullet is the name I think.

ps.2 - ive completed this game 10+ times, but nevergot all the cards so i just rustled it out again to fully complete it.

I only finished it twice, but has been a long time since the last time I finished I Was like 16 years old, I bought it when I was 15 I remember it was December from 1999 :cry:

i <3 it so much

I love it too :worship: :worship:

but dude one thing

laguna card is fail because you can get gilgamesh card which makes holy war which makes whole party invincible, and you can get as many gilgameshes as you want.

btw... i think this calls for an ff8 lovefest thread

but dude one thing

laguna card is fail because you can get gilgamesh card which makes holy war which makes whole party invincible, and you can get as many gilgameshes as you want.

btw... i think this calls for an ff8 lovefest thread

YEah but you only make 10 holy war for each gilgamesh card.

I wanna play it again, but I need full time again :erk: .

I think is not a good idea man, not everyone loves the RPG games :erk:

Look man, I have the pc european version of FF8.

FF84.jpg

FF85.jpg

Imagen008-1.jpg

Imagen009-1.jpg

Imagen010-1.jpg

TekkenymasXD.jpg

i have playstation version... i can resist the urge to cheat then

and wtf, theyre not sposed to show you where cactuar island is

I know man, in the map of the game, you just have to look for yourself :erk:

That map is very weird, it doesnt has a price because the guy from I got it ( I won tha item on ebay ), he said sth like it was a collectible item, he got it from an expo I dont know, is very hard to find nowadays, not even a guy emailed me or pmemed me on my ebay account, telling me that he wanted that item for one of his nieces or sth, I didnt sell it to him hahahaha, I bet that map is made of cotton worths something, and I don't need money so I wont seel it :lol: .