Own Pictures Thread

Worst quality ever :lol:

tytrty.jpg

5tyt.jpg

you kind of remind me of Jackie from that 70's show.

^Haha that's true :D

Ok, I must tell you all a story.

I was surfing my friend's computer when I discovred very old videos of myself acting stupid - but, oh god, very stupid - so I made up that little shit, for fun.

Sorry for losing your time :D (But it give you a good idea of how I lose mine :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:

I was surfing my friend's computer when I discovred very old videos of myself acting stupid - but, oh god, very stupid - so I made up that little shit, for fun.

Sorry for losing your time :D (But it give you a good idea of how I lose mine :lol:)

I lack words.

XD LMFAO. That was priceless.

I was thinking of it, how the hell can you poeple say that my long hair was better than my shorter hair? I prefer it way more the way they are now than back in the time of that video...