Alexander

033fxm.jpg

Fx

I know the drummer and guitarist :p

You took nice pics, Rox! :)

And:
021alex.jpg

Alexander
Wait: is this guy's name Alexander? Well, if yes, it's the same name as my cousin... he plays guitar too, and fits picks on his guitar the same way!
He also often makes the same expression while playing, really... :lol: hahah, this pic remembered to me of him.
By the way, your friend is really lucky... this guitar is still my fav, it's a beauty.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6455974 said:
You took nice pics, Rox! :)

And:

Wait: is this guy's name Alexander? Well, if yes, it's the same name as my cousin... he plays guitar too, and fits picks on his guitar the same way!
He also often makes the same expression while playing, really... :lol: hahah, this pic remembered to me of him.
By the way, your friend is really lucky... this guitar is still my fav, it's a beauty.

lol no, I didn't take these pics :p it's their familly

haha yea his guitar is beautiful, I already took it when I was a bit drunk like if it was very precious and I was afraid to drop it or something :lol:

No haha the name of my ex is Alexandre (I broke up with him 12 days ago), not Alexander :p but they have blonde hair and blue eyes...(they are now good friends, cuz we all met in a party. I invited them and they become good friends)

Oh shit, it HAS to be her, cause this is the guy who let me cut in line before the show :lol:

Why all the Canadians on this forum live next to eachother? I bet both Conrad Simon and Devin Townsend are your neighbours aswell.