Own Pictures Thread

Yeah, I think they never heard of the word "gravity".

"Using the "round Earth" theory, setting an object on the earth would be like setting grains of sand on a beach ball. Certainly a few grains would stay - right around the top, the surface is nearly horizontal - but when you stray too far from the absolute top of the ball, the grains of sand start sliding off and falling onto the ground."

"What would happen if the person on one side decided to visit the other? Since the man at the North Pole has a different idea of what is down and up [...] The human from the North Pole will "fall up", never returning to the ground, and will continue falling forever into the deep void of outer space!"

Big lol for that.

Ok... because I have absolutly nothing to do...

One of my past time is to built crossbow with one of my friend, here's some pics:

DSCF0588.jpg

DSCF0587.jpg

I'm bored as hell...

Why did you edit you post... hmmmm.

OHH I'm not really sure if he is Marcio man.

But he's an old member, I mean his troll acount " Altitudes " is new, but the owner of the troll acount is someone old on this boards man, he knows some retro shit about me and some of the people here.

But I can't really tell if he's Marcio for sure.

You guys are some dumb fuckers. I've heard warblade, justin (?), marcio, codi, and even Joe. :lol: I might post some pictures in the future when I get a digital camera. I don't think any of those guys above play guitar so please drop it.

You guys are some dumb fuckers. I've heard warblade, justin (?), marcio, codi, and even Joe. :lol: I might post some pictures in the future when I get a digital camera. I don't think any of those guys above play guitar so please drop it.

We don't care if you can play guitar, grab it and stick it in your ass and do it us a favor to everyone, go away and stop posting here, you're really annoying.