Own Pictures Thread

@Black Core: What does using flat screens have to do with the processors?
There's another lab which does have flat screens though. Why buying new monitors when the ones we have work perfectly?

@Vikk: Mas é verdade. O único país do hemisfério sul que poderia fazer alguma coisa seria a austrália, e eles parecem não botar muito dinheiro em computação. Então sobra a unicamp, já que a usp também não bota dinheiro em computação.

@Leandro: you said gear so that means the whole pc, not just processor
btw, they might work but are bad for your eyes and don't give optimal image

@eternal:
:lol:
let me guess, it takes 15 minutes before you're logged on the school network? :lol:

Well you thought they were pentium 2s, and lo, they aren't. The only place in the university that still uses that kind of dated equipment are the physics labs for undergraduates because they don't care :p

edit:
Mega bullshiiiittttt

@Leandro: you said gear so that means the whole pc, not just processor

@eternal:
:lol:
let me guess, it takes 15 minutes before you're logged on the school network? :lol:
Relatively yes. If I would've relied only on school for my knowledge, I'd likely be a retard. Fortunately I don't belong in this scumbucket cesspool, where most citizens consider to be priveleged are actually near-poverty stricken compared to other flourishing cities.

@ Shannon--those are great! i really like the rooftop pics and the ones in the stairwell:)

@ Nikki--awesome pics, i haven't rollerbladed in FOREVER--good call!

emptymd0.jpg

EMPTY!!

fail

com certeza Unicamp > Unibh, eu so estou rindo da sua arrogancia

Dude, your sig is fucking hilarious :lol: But in all seriousness, I'm not an idiot :p I did very well in the Biology Exam :rofl: I was just having "one of those days".

^ Good pics ^^ Reminds me of Wacken for some reason :D

Oh and here is a recent picture of me (about an hour ago) waiting at the bus stop. The reason Im looking to the right with a "wtf" expression, is because my friend (not the friend sitting on the floor who took the picture) was attempting, and failing, to climb on top of a Phone Box :lol:

mewtfus7.jpg

Dunno yet :p below shoulder length definitely. But it basically depends on when I look in the mirror and think "yeah thats enough".