Own Pictures Thread

Well, i've been to thailand and i've came across a huge amount of transexuals. I remember my old gym teacher telling me about ten years ago that when she was in brazil there were many trans-gender folks.

She was a crazy dyke, and probably loved it though.

@Noble Viking: I'm from sao paulo too, and I guarantee it's a lie...the englishwomen, for instance, are much more straightforward. Our girls behave like we say, 'doing sweet-buttholes'(translated expressions are krieg :lol:)
@bodomite: You biatch, come to sao paulo, rio isn't metal :loco:
Sad I hate mtv, otherwise I'd probably remember you from tv lol

BloodyScalpel said:
@Noble Viking: I'm from sao paulo too, and I guarantee it's a lie...the englishwomen, for instance, are much more straightforward. Our girls behave like we say, 'doing sweet-buttholes'(translated expressions are krieg :lol:)
@bodomite: You biatch, come to sao paulo, rio isn't metal :loco:
Sad I hate mtv, otherwise I'd probably remember you from tv lol

I DID GOTO SP :)

MetalWartheart666: Thank you, sweetie.
Final_Product: I totally agree with you. Makeup is very good. It only enhances beauty, but, who cares! I feel more confident with it on than without it.
bodomite: Thank you! ^_^

Tut Ankh Amon said:
pvtquailman.gif

I'M PRIVATE QUAILMAN BITCHES! BOW TO ME!!! >8(((((

*bows down* Not worthy..:worship:

follow_the_reaper said:
MetalWartheart666: Thank you, sweetie.
Final_Product: I totally agree with you. Makeup is very good. It only enhances beauty, but, who cares! I feel more confident with it on than without it.
bodomite: Thank you! ^_^

Thanks...but not too much make up, just a little:Spin:

follow_the_reaper said:
I wear too much makeup...=-*(.
You just said make-up was good, now you're complaining about wearing too much?:confused:

I don't like make-up personally, but everybody's entitled to wear it if they want to put on a mask and get more confidence. However, when you wear it regularily, people get accustomed to your enhanced, not-really-you beauty.

I say: keep it real!:D

I'm not complaining about wearing too much makeup. Final said that he liked a little makeup, and I wear too much, so, he dosen't like me..=-*(, lol. I've been wearing this much makeup since Grade 7. When I don't feel like wearing makeup, I actually don't wear makeup. So, yeah.