Own Pictures Thread

^Cool :)

I think I'm just under MIMA's height right now, but I didn't grow until I was 14 so I will probably be about Gonzo's height when I'm done

Nice, that pretty much happened to my brother, from a tiny little dwarf to a tall beast (he's about 6'2)

ps: I'm not calling you a dwarf :p

I just don't believe that you guys are that tall :erk: Do you at least have any pics to prove that?

lol "keep up" wow. i dont really give a shit about this place anymore. just something to do for fun. now im taking school seriously. i finish all my homework right as i get home. i finish homework that isnt due for a while. and i plan on doing summer school/courses and extra classes to get my credits sooner so i can graduate early. and take that extra time to take classes at berklee music college and hopefully attend there.

lol "keep up" wow. i dont really give a shit about this place anymore. just something to do for fun. now im taking school seriously. i finish all my homework right as i get home. i finish homework that isnt due for a while. and i plan on doing summer school/courses and extra classes to get my credits sooner so i can graduate early. and take that extra time to take classes at berklee music college and hopefully attend there.

Fag. Yes, just a fag. You don't even deserve to be a faggot.

I don't know what you're discussing, but i'm 6'0 or 184 cm, i'm pretty average male here in Sweden.