Own Pictures Thread

newhair274.jpg

Pic from "party" afterwards this religious kind of seremony which I had. It could be related somewhat to Bar Mitzvah(or whatever it is writed..) not sure though. But it isn't the same as B.M., maybe some other finn could explain if they happen to see this, cba to explain it all :lol: The ceremony thing itself in Finland is called "Konfirmaatio".

newhair282.jpg

Showing off my geetar skills to the relatives who were at that parteh

Cool pics :). In french theres a thing called "Confirmation" (In english I'm pretty sure theres something like that too). Maybe it's something similar?

Yeah, I think it's the exact same thing. Konfirmaatio = confirmation. It's like that we get asked that do we actually wanna join the church that which we were... (fuck I can't find the word)... well, in Finland it's done like that the priest blesses you when youre 3-4 months old or so, and draws a cross on your fore-head and chest with water. Yeah, so in Finland we do that confirmation thing usually in the age of 15. Also, you can decide to not to join the church if you don't want to.

newhair274.jpg

Pic from "party" afterwards this religious kind of seremony which I had. It could be related somewhat to Bar Mitzvah(or whatever it is writed..) not sure though. But it isn't the same as B.M., maybe some other finn could explain if they happen to see this, cba to explain it all :lol: The ceremony thing itself in Finland is called "Konfirmaatio".

newhair282.jpg

Showing off my geetar skills to the relatives who were at that parteh

nice

^We can't compare male beauty to female beauty... you're both pretty, but in a different way.

(...and I'm sure Nerve didn't say those words to compare anything... maybe it was only due to a lil' particular facial expression of that pic... :))

┼Victim of the Night┼;6589119 said:
(...and I'm sure Nerve didn't say those words to compare anything... maybe it was only due to a lil' particular facial expression of that pic... :))
Absolutely. Though if I had to choose, sorry Snowy, but I'd better do Jess. That's not something personal.