Own Pictures Thread

ja.jpg

a friend of mine is into photography... great work, huh? :)

hawt yet again :worship:

Lmfao Kattana!

:lol: I was wearing this corsette thing, and since it was so colourful and I rarely wear colours, I took some pictures.
This is my snobby bitch look:
Pics004.jpg

This one was mainly just for a front view of it:
Pics005.jpg

And this is just me being stupid and probably the only smile you will ever see :lol:
Pics006.jpg

Lmfao Kattana!

:lol: I was wearing this corsette thing, and since it was so colourful and I rarely wear colours, I took some pictures.
Pics004.jpg

Pics005.jpg

And this is just me being stupid and probably the only smile you will ever see :lol:
Pics006.jpg

^Jesus :OMG:

I love them, although the last pic the smile looks so fake :p

Lmfao Kattana!

Pics004.jpg

Pics005.jpg

Pics006.jpg

Noone is like you, Ariane... I'll never be able to describe your beauty, you're unique and gorgeous. :)

Joe: :oops: thank you! But you know I rarely smile anyways, so XD
Devils lil girl: Thank you! :oops: I love corsettes <33 :) I bet it would look better on you than me though :p
Deadly: <33 Thank you :) and yeahh do it, i want to see! :heh:
Eli: :oops: you're so sweet! No one is like YOU I'd be lucky if I could ever come close to looking like you :p

1234.jpg

Me at a fancy dress party (im on the left)

:lol: Holy Christ, (wo)man! :lol: I seriously thought you were a fuckin skank:erk: Keep that to yourself next time :lol:

Lmfao Kattana!

Pics004.jpg

Pics005.jpg

Pics006.jpg

The most beautiful person on the forum. This should be quoted on every page :)

Lmfao Kattana!

Pics004.jpg

Pics005.jpg

Pics006.jpg

*thinking what to say...........no words found*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I know I maybe look just like a retard saying that,but I felt that,no matter what I wrote,it'd look pathetic,as it's looking now,but I think that I can fully agree with Altitudes.