Own Pictures Thread

Oh aye, out of curiosity... Battle with Norway... Did ya win?

Last time i had a battle with norway, it was with my bro, Lars (Seldomlaid) at the airhockey tables in liseberg... musta spent like 300kr and it was like 20-19 norway... :(

-Gavin- said:

Last time i had a battle with norway, it was with my bro, Lars (Seldomlaid) at the airhockey tables in liseberg... musta spent like 300kr and it was like 20-19 norway... :(

At Liseberg? So what was your mission here in Sweden? Meet norweigans? :Spin:

Back to the question, I totally won! Later that day we (me and my friends) stole his flag and set it on fire and took pictures of it while it was still burning.
He wondered were it had gone, then we showed him the pics hehe. He laughed and admit defeaten. Just wanted to say that the norweigan dude is a friend of mine just so you don't think that I go around, stealing from people anyhow:p

My friend has got the pictures, see if I can get my hands on them later, but right now he's offline.

pwned by norway...

and yeah, the yellow flag...its the lion rampant, we get all excited about lions and shit over here in scotchland.

Noble Viking said:
^ You wouldn't want a pirate. They're fat, obnoxious, smell horrible, and their vocabulary is limited to "yarg" and "arrgh".

Yeah I would. Being fat, would give me more to grab onto. The smelling horrible thing is okay too, because, I would go alot more faster and harder to get it done and over with. The vocabulary is quite okay too, I don't like talking when I'm getting my job done anyways. Playing dead is better..:loco: .

BloodyScalpel said:
Casemodding is gay.
Spend that money on an extra HD, a laptop, a better videocard, but don't be a stupid guy who thinks someone will look at his pc more than he will use it.

Mines not modded, bt it looks a lot cooler.

It's black too

9349c04b.jpg

bb5a5b25.jpg

BloodyScalpel said:
^Is that an audigy on the 5 1/4" slot?
Sweeeeet :)
Well buy a beautiful case if you may, but don't mod it just because everyone does :lol:

Yep, a Audigy 2ZS platinum.

I love it.

I can plug my pod or mixer directly into that, and record like that.

It's damn nice.

-Gavin- said:

Oh yeah, those were good times! :D

We gotta track down a few of those around New Years, if you're keen on getting your ass kicked again?

EDIT: LOL, remember that kid you almost murdered? :D