Own Pictures Thread

I didn't even know who the hell she was...she just jumped on us for the picture.

rainingmen.jpg

What medication?
Accutane. In the US it's prescribed for only the most severe cases of acne because it has serious side effects which require monthly blood work, testing and supplemental meds to balance the negatives. It's hardcore shit. I've been on it since late June. Most likely by early summer I'll be cured completely. It's not a continuous medication. Once it does its job, it's permanent. The side effects stop once the medication leaves the system.

^Yes I heard that accutane has some bad health effects, what if any has it done to you? :lol: and what do you think of this site:

http://acne.org/regimen.html
It fucks up your liver because of the chemicals or whatever the fuck... that clears up after the meds are gone. It effects cholesterol and causes serious birth defects. Shit like missing limbs, no ears, mishapen skull, etc. It's a major process to get permission from the FDA(Food and Drug Administration) to take it if you're female as it results in hardcore risks. I have to get monthly blood tests for the liver, cholesterol and pregnancy stuff. I'm supposed to "use 2 forms of contraceptive at all times, including 1 oral" but I don't since I'm not active. I have them convinced I'm on the pill. If I were to get pregnant the meds would be stopped immediately and I'd be required by the FDA to have an abortion. Yeah, it's that rough.

That regimen is one I tried for almost 10 years- didn't do shit for me.
I was on accutane for 5 months and it worked fucking great. I had to take one big yellow pill and two little red ones per day, I forget the dosage.
I'm gonna guess 60mgs
:lol: I keep asking my doctor to see a dermatologist and he keeps giving me this shitty medicine :lol:
The story of my life from 10yrs through June :lol:
Accutane fucking works. I had EPIC acne.
I wore a backless dress a few days ago... first time ever. Down the line I'll be getting an EPIC tattoo to cover the major scars.

My friend sniped some pictures of me when in my basement searching for a Sega Genesis.
img1675vr8.jpg

I am a grand Wizard.
img1673st7.jpg

P.S. Epic Acne? Photoshop stamp tool :cool:.

I still have some pimples on my face sometimes, so my grandmother bought me some of that Proactiv shit they sell on TV. Works pretty good for non-acne zits. I haven't had any in a while now.