Own Pictures Thread

Just thought I would be a poser to celebrate the fact that my hair is FINALLY getting a bit longer :lol:

poser.png

LOL I already cut my hair :lol:

I have fast growing hair...If i dont cut it for 4 months(i mean make it thinner or something) ill look like Herman Ree on a bad hair day!!!:lol:

^^I wouldnt advice you to :lol: Its Cellpoison(Solumyrkky in finnish). Used for Cancer mainly but its for some disease treatment to me.:lol: I also eat cytostatica but that aint having any hairgrowth thing i suppose(?)

^^Yeah it poisons Cells to reduce the spreading of cancer I THINK. I got Reuma and eye-disease throught that too so i must use it so i wont get blind/Get inflammated limbs or something.

The retarded thing bout that medication is that it helps to cancer but if you eat it without cancer it gives you more risk to get cancer(?) That shit confuses me :lol:

Ah okay, well it doesn't look like it kills cells, as that would be the wrong thing to do.

^^Maybe:lol: I wouldnt be alive then i guess XD Just remember what the doctor told me when i started it at 7 years old:) nah just bullshitting...dad told me what the doctor told him when iw as 12 or something. Very fuckinfantastic to be a narkie on that kinda shit(DISGUSTING)