Own Pictures Thread

Sorry for these pics, but I had kind of fun taking them... and I love trying to use nice colours and attempt to be kinda artistic too...

thoughtsandsadnesshz6.jpg

"Thoughts And Sadness"

silencegb8.jpg

"Silence"

painls1.jpg

"Pain"

unabletodecideuz1.jpg

"Unable To Decide"

memorieszz4.jpg

"Memories"

They have titles, 'cause I can say they pretty much tell a story, they have all a meaning, and mean a lot to me.

Wow, Eli. I love the pics, really nice. :)
Especially the pic with the "Pain" title...I love it.

You are seriously one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. :)

But...one question: Are you crying in the last pic? It first seemed like that...but hmmm...I'm not sure anymore.

Thx Mystique and Eli :) and Eve :D

Leena, your hair looks really cool. Dye a couple of streaks :p ;)

Eli, I love your hair :D

Thanks Mystique, Nerve, MiMa and Erni... you're kind. :)

@ Erni: you're amazing... I wasn't crying when I took that last pic, it's true that I cried some hours before putting make up on and taking the pic though... I really have no idea about how you could even think I did cry, I'm surprised, really.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6716617 said:
Thanks Mystique, Nerve, MiMa and Erni... you're kind. :)

@ Erni: you're amazing... I wasn't crying when I took that last pic, it's true that I cried some hours before putting make up on and taking the pic though... I really have no idea about how you could even think I did cry, I'm surprised, really.

I think, it's because your face looks a bit shiny...and..I think after you cried your face looks a bit shiny then...
And...somehow you look really sad...I think it's your eyes...they have a really sad look on that pic...I don't know how to describe, but I hope you get what I mean...

But...don't cry, Eli. :(
*hugs*

you're such a cute girl, why do you take sad pictures? :cry:
Hey, thank you!
Well, I'm sorry, but I really felt like taking these pics, they kinda "tell a story"... and it was a phase, a step I couldn't skip... let's say so. :)

I think, it's because your face looks a bit shiny...and..I think after you cried your face looks a bit shiny then...
And...somehow you look really sad...I think it's your eyes...they have a really sad look on that pic...I don't know how to describe, but I hope you get what I mean...

But...don't cry, Eli. :(
*hugs*

You're a darling... thanks, but don't worry, I'm fine. I even smile, look! :) Hehe.

Very nice Eli! But why such sad pictures? You are wonderful :)
Thanks Mick, too kind... and for the answer... well, it's really the same I gave to KillerGon, really. :)

EDIT: I re-edited all the preceeding post.. what an effort... hmm.