Own Pictures Thread

Um...where do I start? :lol:

They are attention getting whores and buy into the image, full aware that they will be discriminated and made fun of. But they like it in a sick way. They like the clothes, hairstyles, and the atmosphere around it. They claim to be non-conforming but they are far from that, considering all the girly fags in tight pants in eyeliner nowadays. From my encounters with emos, ALL the shit they say is completely retarded. Not to mention their music is worst than Doom metal :lol: kthxbye

I accept them. but... I really hate their style.[not only wearing]

I dont like when guy have more cosmetics on face than me :rofl:

Yeah but...not every "emo" is like that...
You could call people they are an "emo" if they only like their music [sorry, then I'm an "emo", too...].
Or you could call people an "emo" if they like the style, if they wear those clothes...and so on...

...so, not every "emo" wears make-up and cuts himself or herself...

I took this pic some hours ago.

l_d65a7f70d4f236524857e14404cf89f5.jpg

:oops::oops:

Back from work

DSC01638_1.jpg

You are giving me some complex...

Um...where do I start? :lol:

They are attention getting whores and buy into the image, full aware that they will be discriminated and made fun of. But they like it in a sick way. They like the clothes, hairstyles, and the atmosphere around it. They claim to be non-conforming but they are far from that, considering all the girly fags in tight pants in eyeliner nowadays. From my encounters with emos, ALL the shit they say is completely retarded. Not to mention their music is worst than Doom metal :lol: kthxbye

They want to be martyr, you are giving them their reasons to be.

You could call people they are an "emo" if they only like their music [sorry, then I'm an "emo", too...].
Or you could call people an "emo" if they like the style, if they wear those clothes...and so on...

I'm agree... so i said that i accept them. it's hard subject to talk coz everyone [propobly] have own opinion about it. I just posted :puke: coz I don't like this 'emo' in that film. It's everything about it. ^^

I'm agree... so i said that i accept them. it's hard subject to talk coz everyone [propobly] have own opinion about it. I just posted :puke: coz I don't like this 'emo' in that film. It's everything about it. ^^

Hmm, okay.... I'm sorry, if I overreacted or something..., but I really hate people who judge other people.
Who say "Oh no, I don't like him/her....he/she is a emo!" ...or things like that...

Hmm, okay.... I'm sorry, if I overreacted or something..., but I really hate people who judge other people.
Who say "Oh no, I don't like him/her....he/she is a emo!" ...or things like that...
I know what you think. I have same. but it was about ONLY this film.

Back from work

DSC01638_1.jpg

chin fuzz back from the dead?

you take pictures with the face bangs, tell me emo "isn't a lifestyle," and resort to overall vitriolic defensiveness on the subject. 'nuff said :lol:

Doing what?

Being pretentious by taking thousands of uninteresting pictures of oneself and posting them online in hopes of being praised by fellow pretentious emos.

If they wanna do it..fine. I'm just saying I don't want to hang out with people like this.