Own Pictures Thread

It's a random picture with my mom before christhmas !!! I just wanted to share with you.

Imagen012-2.jpg

trying to feel your mom up eh?

NO WAY !!!! :lol:

I didn't realize my hand was so close from her chest :erk:

^Yeh and she grabbed his hand :lol:.. also, LOL at casette tapes.

P.S. What is up with that belt too? Did you mug Michael Jackson? :p

1.- The casette tapes were from my grandpa, they have to keep it like mementos.

2.- White belts FTW, it's called retro fashion sense :p

NO WAY !!!! :lol:

I didn't realize my hand was so close from her chest :erk:

Tell it to the judge :lol:

1.- The casette tapes were from my grandpa, they have to keep it like mementos.

2.- White belts FTW, it's called retro fashion sense :p

1. I figured it was your Dad's. I know old people who are too lazy to update their collection so they use their tapes still.

2. That belt is really gay :lol: And in karate it means you are a pussy and a n00b :p

1. I figured it was your Dad's. I know old people who are too lazy to update their collection so they use their tapes still.

2. That belt is really gay :lol: And in karate it means you are a pussy and a n00b :p

1.- You got a point man :lol:

2.- White color can be used by men and women, what's the name for that ? UNISEX perhaps ? and Karate is the gayest martial art, there're lots of martial arts above Karate. :lol:

Moar like UNOGETSEX amirite... seriously I don't know any girl that would find that belt cool :p

I'm not pretty sure about your statement man, girls like that kind of belts, Im really sure, maybe the metal heads would find it odd, but the rest from that group disagree with your opinion.

Please girls don't let me lie !!!!

:lol: And in all of them white still means you're a noob, I'm pretty sure :p

Too good Im not into martial arts, but I bet you will say " but you're still a noob " or another come back that I can't imagine :lol:

I'm not pretty sure about your statement man, girls like that kind of belts, Im really sure, maybe the metal heads would find it odd, but the rest from that group disagree with your opinion.

Please girls don't let me lie !!!!

Well, even if the belt was ok, what you're wearing with it doesn't fucking make it look good :lol: Try another outfit next time, maybe this:

Mark_Puette_Elvis_Sign.gif

^
well I'm not a girl but I've seen a lot of girls with white belts:D

:lol:

Fuck ya Fetzer, I usually use my Laney top+box but i had to take it to my bandroom (cellar) so I have to use the Peavey :p
@alexis
parents of my girlfriend, lame story but it now it lays on my desk cause she didn't want to take it with her when we wanted to go out drinking (hey for 1000 euro you get a shitload of booze) and now I'm having my fun with it ,posing with it, tricking people( my dad really believed that i sold cocaine and got that money:lol:)

@alexis
parents of my girlfriend, lame story but it now it lays on my desk cause she didn't want to take it with her when we wanted to go out drinking (hey for 1000 euro you get a shitload of booze) and now I'm having my fun with it ,posing with it, tricking people( my dad really believed that i sold cocaine and got that money:lol:)

I thought it was your money man, more than 1 thousand dollar in two papers :p, and she was smart imagine if by any chance she lost the money :erk:.