Own Pictures Thread

fat_man_large.jpg

EMBRACE THE BEAST!

Do i have to explain?
I'm a troll.
I make it take longer for you to scroll to the bottom of threads.
I make stupid useless posts that have no point or relevance to the topic.
And you love me.
plus pictures say more than words,

btw gratz on 11,000 post?

exactly!! :D

Joe, you have a nice body (well, the parts that I've seen on your pictures here ... can't know everything :p )

Thanks? :lol: ANd I'll just say that mostly people are attracted to personalities, not just the body (but it is a part of it). And if they are only looking at your body then they're the shallow type that you don't want to get involved with anyways :lol: Being chubby doesn't affect whether you get dates, it's having a low self-esteem because you're chubby that fucks you over XD So a lesson to all you single fat guys out there, BE A FUCKING MAN!

Thanks? :lol: ANd I'll just say that mostly people are attracted to personalities, not just the body (but it is a part of it). And if they are only looking at your body then they're the shallow type that you don't want to get involved with anyways :lol: Being chubby doesn't affect whether you get dates, it's having a low self-esteem because you're chubby that fucks you over XD So a lesson to all you single fat guys out there, BE A FUCKING MAN!

i'm ulgly and poor. do i win?