Own Pictures Thread

I used to work out actually. You can't tell after years of McDonalds and Burger King but I'm still pretty defined if I do a few chin ups to pump it all up.

But yeah, I really don't care otherwise I would wouldn't I.

Yeah, looks like you had a really great time, alone, at home, without internet, watching the floor...

:lol:

WELCOME BACK!

(Hugs, kiss, and all those things, you know...)

Exactly what i was thinking actually! :lol:

"So this is what i've been doing the last month..."

I may be fat, but chances are I could bench your skinny ass :p

:kickass:

And probably beat the fuck out of me :lol:

:lol: Severely.

fat people often have cardiac problems, so they can't run away and catch people to beat them :lol:

Actually fat people can usually sprint pretty fast, so they can catch you. If they don't and you keep the running going for a while then you're fine.

Here's some pics I took the other day, one after I had a shave and the other after a few days in my newest Bodom shirt.

copy1hb0.jpg

s5002929fh2.jpg

I said this before but awesome hair :headbang:

I don't think I've ever mentioned it on this board. According to Massachusetts Police records (which pretty much means all branches of the US government,) my known alias is "Warheart."

sleepy.gif

1.) The 209A violation came from a text message I had sent to my ex's phone from my AIM screenname.
2.) My old screenname was WarheartWSC
3.) When I was in court, I got to read the police report and it said on it "Name: Brian Aldred, Alias: Warheart

1.) The 209A violation came from a text message I had sent to my ex's phone from my AIM screenname.
2.) My old screenname was WarheartWSC
3.) When I was in court, I got to read the police report and it said on it "Name: Brian Aldred, Alias: Warheart

I think I would be scared if I read something like this about me in police files :lol: