Own Pictures Thread

Afbeelding019.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAH

:erk:

I'm like uberblonde:cry: *I know it looks orange but it's blonde:erk:*

still looks a bit orange :p but not bad at all :D and i'm a big fan of those kind of piercing

Not to come off as a dick....but blonde doesn't suit you. However, at least now you have a starting point for some cool color options.

edit: ...and paint your nails or something. :p

Not to come off as a dick....but blonde doesn't suit you. However, at least now you have a starting point for some cool color options.

edit: ...and paint your nails or something. :p

I was actually planning on painting it violet today (only reason I made it blonde first), but apparently the dye I got decolours even more so I'll just wait a day or two or so...:erk: I know this really doesn't fit me, that's why I bought 2:p
And I used to paint my nails but I couldn't stop scratching the polish off so my nails got really fucked up.. feels much better like this:p

I was actually planning on painting it violet today (only reason I made it blonde first), but apparently the dye I got decolours even more so I'll just wait a day or two or so...:erk: I know this really doesn't fit me, that's why I bought 2:p
And I used to paint my nails but I couldn't stop scratching the polish off so my nails got really fucked up.. feels much better like this:p

Okay...fair enough :)