Own Pictures Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;7001319 said:
@ my Princess Nikki: very nice pics! :)

...hey, and you're lucky to be a girl that tall! I'm a girl and I'm only 1.65... so don't complain, hun. :)

1m65 is the best size for women ;) Being too tall is not always nice... You need to find a man who is bigger than you (and stronger).. if you are build like a man it's ugly. And when you are short, you can hide yourself easily... The bad thing is when you are short like me 1m58, you need a friend who will lift you to see something (if you are not before the stage) :lol:

1m65 is the best size for women ;) Being too tall is not always nice... You need to find a man who is bigger than you (and stronger).. if you are build like a man it's ugly. And when you are short, you can hide yourself easily... The bad thing is when you are short like me 1m58, you need a friend who will lift you to see something (if you are not before the stage) :lol:

Hehe, thanks hun! It's true that we are luckier cuz at least we can hide easily... :heh: :saint:
About concerts, can't really tell, cuz sadly I never go to any so I don't seem to need anyone to lift me up for the moment... :p ...despite all this, seems like some of my friends aren't gonna stop being weird and come there lifting me up all of a sudden, when I don't expect it at all!!
They take advantage and make fun of me only cuz I'm a baby... :cry: ...fools. :mad:

@ my Princess Nikki: very nice pics! :)

...hey, and you're lucky to be a girl that tall! I'm a girl and I'm only 1.65... so don't complain, hun. :)

Well I wouldn't want to be shorter for gigs (I still can't see shit because the guys are usually even taller :rofl:), but I like guys who are bigger than me, and well.... they're a bit hard to find sometimes:p

I'm like 1.75:(

Awww..."poor" you, well...it's still okay, don't worry. :) But I prefer to be small, to be honest... so I'm really happy to be as "tall" as I am now. :)

Me toooooo... but I'm just 14, so I guess I still grow a bit. :(

Well I wouldn't want to be shorter for gigs (I still can't see shit because the guys are usually even taller :rofl:), but I like guys who are bigger than me, and well.... they're a bit hard to find sometimes:p

I guess I can say the same, but the guys are just a bit taller over there ;)

but I love tall men. And maybe with a little pudge so there's room to cuddle with.

yes but it's okay because men are fucking tall where you live then even if you are a tall girl, you can find taller boys easily.. 1m80 is even small for them. Here in Québec (Canada) we are short for you :lol: males average there is 1m75-80.. females average is 1m65

yes but it's okay because men are fucking tall where you live then even if you are a tall girl, you can find taller boys easily.. 1m80 is even small for them. Here in Québec (Canada) we are short for you :lol: males average there is 1m75-80.. females average is 1m65

Well yeah, but the shorter guys are always single and the taller in a relationship :rofl: And for a Dutch girl I'm indeed not very tall, sometimes I even think I'm small:lol:

@dred: What do you like then... perfect mannequin anorexics and plastic blondes?

it's not because we are a short girl than we are not proportional.

1.) I don't like really skinny girls. Ribs arn't sexy.
2.) I'm 5'10" (do your own conversions) and I tend to prefer girls between 5'4" and 5'8".
3.) I would have to say my preference is redheads or brunettes with the "girl next door look."