Own Pictures Thread

why are u all bashing her? imo she's a nice girl who found a pic from the interbuttz and likes stuff witch deal with witchery and stuff like that...i don't see a problem with that :Smug:

sleepyemoticon.gif

why are u all bashing her? imo she's a nice girl who found a pic from the interbuttz and likes stuff witch deal with witchery and stuff like that...i don't see a problem with that :Smug:

She's a total attention whore, which is annoying.
She has stuff from me that she's not supposed to have.
She knows stuff about me she's not supposed to know.
That's why I'm bashing her.
And witchery is gay and for 14 year old goths.

+ fucking one.

People are just stupid and get easily caught in stupidness.

Lady_Relic has done some epic lulz agaisnt you all and you can't support that.

Watch your back, her third eye is observing you when you are masturbating.

and..
She is noxious
She studies life of others because her life is boring
She did a prank call to me with her friends or she knows the guy..
She's too random
She's strange but in a bad way
Finally, I lost 2 mins to write that

You don't know my name, but the picture's called "SMEEsniff"? How odd. Just leave me alone plzktnx.
Also, don't you think its a bit strange to have pictures from people you don't know, without asking if you can actually have them?
Ah, I meant legal name. It bothers you, so I won't leave you alone just for the lulz. I have pics of pretty much every fucker on this board for moments like these. Do you have any idea how many are saved of me?
Oh I can deal with it, many people have pictures I put on internet. I just don't think that girl is normal. Therefore, I don't like the fact that she knows/has more of me than I'd want her to know.
I'd kill myself if I were normal. We all have our weaknesses.
She's a woman, and american, so just ignore weird people like her.
Fuckin Brit.
They're bitching cause they place logic and science over beliefs and practices. I think that sums it up. It wouldn't matter if I practice witchcraft, astrology, palm reading, fuck with a Ouija board, read auras or use meditation... if it's not something "normal" or defined in a textbook, it's unacceptable.
You people keep giving me attention... ignore me by not talking about me and you'll put the whore out of business.
I put a spell on you... and now you're MINE!
Lady_Relic has done some epic lulz agaisnt you all and you can't support that.

Watch your back, her third eye is observing you when you are masturbating.
:D You guys practice some weird methods. :D
and..
She is noxious
She studies life of others because her life is boring
She did a prank call to me with her friends or she knows the guy..
She's too random
She's strange but in a bad way
Finally, I lost 2 mins to write that
I've got quite a few people who find my life fascinating. They've got hectic lives themselves.
I had nothing to do with that prank call. You're STILL bent over that? Cry me a river.
How am I too random? There's no such thing as strange in a bad way. There's strange in an incomprehensible way. Inside, you're emo cause you just. dont. understand!

You people are such dumb fucks. You call me an attention whore.... again... again... and again! Yet, you're giving me attention. The whore is only in business because she has clients. Stop giving the attention and the whore will be out of business.

Now is when you get annoyed and go for another round. ::worship:

I'd kill myself if I were normal.

Do it anyway.

Fuckin Brit.

ad hominem.

They're bitching cause they place logic and science over beliefs and practices. I think that sums it up. It wouldn't matter if I practice witchcraft, astrology, palm reading, fuck with a Ouija board, read auras or use meditation... if it's not something "normal" or defined in a textbook, it's unacceptable.

You are fucking stupid. Logic and Science work, witchcraft and astrology doesn't.

You people are such dumb fucks. You call me an attention whore.... again... again... and again! Yet, you're giving me attention. The whore is only in business because she has clients. Stop giving the attention and the whore will be out of business.

Whore :lol: