Own Pictures Thread

Some pics from my Friday night at the bar.

My friend Cindy, me, my new creepy admirer who just would not go away that night and his housemate. Cindy's holding a beer, not going for my boob and assigned herself as the cockblock for the creepy dude. Shitty setting selection, not my camera.
l_0f0d36fbeadc994be693c8a4069d7c23.jpg

Me and 3 new friends. The two guys are twins and actually have the same birthday as Nikki(who's also a twin). Irony.
l_424b0f58ee3d706216309063a3ef9999.jpg

Creepy lurker guy: 36, no woman, no kids, hangs out with 20-somethings and hasn't changed a bit since the 80s. As you can see I was thrilled to take another pic with him.
l_6669912db1ed923710cc00650ef710be.jpg

Sudden attack from the side. He asked for a "cool metal hand symbol". I hope that's metal enough for him :lol:. He said he needed pics because "my hair is a rainbow". FREAK. Cindy came to my rescue after that...
l_addcd5b21130b51f15c88c58381ccf62.jpg

Me with The Metal Twins, Megan and Stacy(who's so drunk she didn't realize she was supposed to be in the pic)
l_c64f993f372be9c128f837389e46e9c2.jpg

Fire away :)

You actually look good in these pictures :) And that creepy guy is funny, but you must know that when you go out you should always have a guy with you to scare the shit out of people like that, I mean a girl just can't provide you with that same effect, the guy will just not give a fuck and continue to bother you. I have been the guy who wards off the fags a few times for female friends at big parties. It's actually kind of funny, sometimes you even feel sorry for the guy... :lol:

Sometimes it's fun, but there's time where the drunk girls do as much shit as the guy but you still feel the need to "save her from a rude wake-up" so it become very lame :lol:

Fuck that. It's one thing to help out a friend when some creepy douchewad doesn't get the hint. It's a whole 'nother story to watch some skank drink all night on some guys tab and then wonder why he gets pissed off at the end of the night when she won't leave with him. If you don't want to suck his dick....don't accept the free booze, beyotch!

Fuck that. It's one thing to help out a friend when some creepy douchewad doesn't get the hint. It's a whole 'nother story to watch some skank drink all night on some guys tab and then wonder why he gets pissed off at the end of the night when she won't leave with him. If you don't want to suck his dick....don't accept the free booze, beyotch!

:lol: Americans.

Easy way for girls to avoid that problem though... DON'T BE NICE TO ANY GUYS YOU DON'T WANT, PERIOD. Creepy, lonely fags don't get women because well, they are creepy. All women ignore them in their daily lives, so the ones who don't when they first meet and humour them just to be kind, in the guy's mind he thinks that the girl therefore MUST like him and that he has a chance at getting laid. Believe me, once they get that hope they hang on till the end of the night, no matter how humiliated they make themselves. It's a sad thing to watch, I've seen it many times. :lol:

Your hair... is awesome =| I want those colours :rofl:
With a lot of dyes, strategy, time and patience it's possible. I have to touch up my roots for a wedding next weekend and it's gonna be a pain in the ass but well worth it.
You actually look good in these pictures :) And that creepy guy is funny, but you must know that when you go out you should always have a guy with you to scare the shit out of people like that, I mean a girl just can't provide you with that same effect, the guy will just not give a fuck and continue to bother you. I have been the guy who wards off the fags a few times for female friends at big parties. It's actually kind of funny, sometimes you even feel sorry for the guy... :lol:
Creepy guy is amusing but not so much since it's me he eye fucking. Yea I know the "bring a guy" rule but unfortunately the only over 21 straight, semi-intimidating guys I know live far away.

This guy is a special case though because we have mutual friends and I know him in the first place because he works at a restaurant I frequent a few blocks away from my place. He recognized me from a sex club I went to once for like 15 minutes. So... now he's gonna be everywhere and I gotta avoid that favorite restaurant unless I wanna be hassled.
Haha yesss (without the attractive factor)
:lol: Americans.

Easy way for girls to avoid that problem though... DON'T BE NICE TO ANY GUYS YOU DON'T WANT, PERIOD. Creepy, lonely fags don't get women because well, they are creepy. All women ignore them in their daily lives, so the ones who don't when they first meet and humour them just to be kind, in the guy's mind he thinks that the girl therefore MUST like him and that he has a chance at getting laid. Believe me, once they get that hope they hang on till the end of the night, no matter how humiliated they make themselves. It's a sad thing to watch, I've seen it many times. :lol:
This guy seems to want me even more because I ignore him. He's fucking persistent. For example when he first showed up at the bar I was out front with friends with my back to the building... I saw him walking up the street out of the corner of my eye and I made sure not to turn around. He fucking leaned against the wall 5 feet behind me for a good 10 minutes til there was a couple seconds of silence for him to magically pop in. Creep.
+

2037280696.jpg

= creepy guy
Ewww you're right.

With a lot of dyes, strategy, time and patience it's possible. I have to touch up my roots for a wedding next weekend and it's gonna be a pain in the ass but well worth it.

Creepy guy is amusing but not so much since it's me he eye fucking. Yea I know the "bring a guy" rule but unfortunately the only over 21 straight, semi-intimidating guys I know live far away.

This guy is a special case though because we have mutual friends and I know him in the first place because he works at a restaurant I frequent a few blocks away from my place. He recognized me from a sex club I went to once for like 15 minutes. So... now he's gonna be everywhere and I gotta avoid that favorite restaurant unless I wanna be hassled.

Haha yesss (without the attractive factor)

This guy seems to want me even more because I ignore him. He's fucking persistent. For example when he first showed up at the bar I was out front with friends with my back to the building... I saw him walking up the street out of the corner of my eye and I made sure not to turn around. He fucking leaned against the wall 5 feet behind me for a good 10 minutes til there was a couple seconds of silence for him to magically pop in. Creep.

Ewww you're right.

let me find this creep, we'll find out what happens