Own Pictures Thread

delete.jpg

woo hoo for cheap booze

The beautiful Mr. Stephenson Jr trying to kiss me... :lol: Only one guy has EVER kissed me and it was his brother... it wasn't on the lips either faggots keep it in your pants :lol:

eyejoe.jpg

Typical picture of me :lol:

typicalme.jpg

EMO:

emoejoe.jpg

CARD CRUSHER?

joecrusher.jpg

:lol: I don't but maybe someone else might :lol:

Also, I'd like to add, I had a lot fo fucking fun that night when these pics were taken. It was a local show, Unexpect were headlining... no one showed up, so just me, and the first two bands (one of which is my friend's band, Aggressor, check them out they're gonna be huge) we went and drank beer in an alley like we were 13 or some shit then went back and caught the show it was pretty epic we had a lot of fun, like 20 people rioting downtown (we pretty much were too except for breaking shit :lol:)

:lol: My hair is always like that, unless I don't shower or brush it for a few days... honestly I'm ALWAYS complimented on my eyes and my shiny hair by girls :p

Meh.. those are the best pics of your hair I've seen thats all:p. And your like a hair hero for me:)lol:). Since I saw the pics when you were a kid with your sheep afro(like me when I have somewhat longer hair), so yeah your my hair idol.:lol::p

Meh.. those are the best pics of your hair I've seen thats all:p. And your like a hair hero for me:)lol:). Since I saw the pics when you were a kid with your sheep afro(like me when I have somewhat longer hair), so yeah your my hair idol.:lol::p

:lol: Yeah, well, a lot of people have that hairstyle when they start growing it, but they get too upset by that phase and don't stick it out and cut it... I did and now look :D :lol: Although it's a fucking pain in the ass, I'd cut my hair anyday if I didn't look like an ugly(ier) sac of shit without it.