Own Pictures Thread

I just took this out of my mailbox and I have absolutely no idea what it is:

P1010356.jpg

I haven't opened it yet, any ideas what it could be? It's a bit smaller than my full hand.

Probably something unspectacular.

I just took this out of my mailbox and I have absolutely no idea what it is:

P1010356.jpg

I haven't opened it yet, any ideas what it could be? It's a bit smaller than my full hand.

Probably something unspectacular.

Same, I thought Anthrax...........................get one of your friends to open it :lol: jk

Sure. Haven't had a threesome or orgy. I've only kissed a girl, nothing more. Um... haven't had sex while wearing heels.

You're missing out.... if he fucks around you can stab him in the eyes. plus it's something for him to grab on to.

"You ever have someone go down on you, and they stick their finger in your ass. On one hand you think it's the most disgusting thing ever, but at the same time it's pretty exciting? That's what I am. I'm a finger in the ass. You don't know whether you're going to have the best orgasm of your life, or you're just gonna shit the bed, but it's worth the risk."

Doug Stanhope

You ever have someone go down on you, and they stick their finger in your ass. On one hand you think it's the most disgusting thing ever, but at the same time it's pretty exciting? That's what I am. I'm a finger in the ass. You don't know whether you're going to have the best orgasm of your life, or you're just gonna shit the bed, but it's worth the risk.

I should sig this:p

This guitar looks sweet, I always wanted one of these for the jazz/blues/funk stuff I play. What did you play at this gig?

Well tbh i didn't play any jazz/blues/funk stuff at this gig :lol: the photo was taken during a gig with my band which plays (''alternative'') rock (though my playing is blues and funk influenced).
Nevertheless as someone who plays a lot of blues and some jazz when not playing with my band i can totally recommend this guitar to you! It's just perfect for jazz and blues!!(eventhough it's ''just'' an Epiphone) and it looks soo beautiful:worship: