Own Pictures Thread

n1077684223_30214843_7808.jpg

joe lost weight?:lol:

...he moved to argentina and got tanned? so maybe part of his moustache didn't like the idea of moving to argentina and stayed in canada, mrs serious ?

gonzo reminds me of one of those high school girls who always carries her digital camera with her so she can keep taking pics of herself from different angles. I mean, he's not that bad since he's a guy and probably has a bit more self esteem (we don't see make up smothered all over his face :lol:). but still, that was my thought when I saw these pics. (not an attack or anything gonzo, take it as you will)

:lol:

gonzo reminds me of one of those high school girls who always carries her digital camera with her so she can keep taking pics of herself from different angles. I mean, he's not that bad since he's a guy and probably has a bit more self esteem (we don't see make up smothered all over his face :lol:). but still, that was my thought when I saw these pics. (not an attack or anything gonzo, take it as you will)
Yeah! I'm a school girl! :rolleyes:

Can't you just focus in your watermelon and chicken, instead of poking me?

I don't know where the fuck you get this watermelon and chicken shit from :lol:
I said take it as you will and you got all butthurt. Anyway, I have a paper to write.

The type where even though there are 5 of them, and only 3 are fitting int he picture, they still take the pic themselves with the outstretched arm instead of getting one of the 2 others to take it? :p

@Noel: Rick click+save. I have a folder of all the photos... well, from back then anyways. Back when the board was awesome and I cared about the majority of the posters, now I don't give a fuck enough to bring teh lulz! There was a time when I'd edit some lulzy shit with everyone's pictures... good times.

If the board isn't like it was before is in part because you don't act like before :p So bring teh lulz back to this place :kickass: