Own Pictures Thread

Yea, it's also because the CONTRAST IS ALL THE WAY UP. Why the fuck do girls do that, seriously. Post a mother fucking normal picture.

Didn't do anything to the contrast in either, just took it on the black & white setting on my camera and the flash was just really bright in the other.

Seriously what does it matter? it's not as if it's photoshopped to fuck like a lot of people do.

If it's really such a big deal Add me on bebo or something and look for yourself, tbh I can't be fucked finding one that you'd deem suitable. :) I have a tonne of group pics and stuff that are normal, most of my self pics are purposefully photoshopped just for fun though.

I hate the way the bebo is supposedly the most popular fag networking site in the UK, when it's pretty much filled with angsty emos and chavs. Especially when out of all of them, Facebook is clearly about 10,000 times more functional, less retarded and less immature.

I hate the way the bebo is supposedly the most popular fag networking site in the UK, when it's pretty much filled with angsty emos and chavs. Especially when out of all of them, Facebook is clearly about 10,000 times more functional, less retarded and less immature.

I'm not sure how many people are on bebo or facebook
but Myspace has a quarter of the world's population on it.
I suppose all of them are ABOUT the same. Whoooo Knows.?

I know, Facebook was originally created for keeping in touch with friends, schoolmates, work collegues etc. And that's what it does, effectively. Myspace and Bebo are there primarily for self-centred cunts to whore themselves out to like minded pricks on the internet, oh and Bring Me the Horizon, that's why myspace is there too.

So last night was my school's 6th Form Xmas "Banquet" (It was a party in some mansion basically).

We had to dress all smart like.

YAYBANQUEE.jpg