Own Pictures Thread

My family threw me a going away party today, a month early since all the cousins were all home from college.

cake2sm.jpg

Carrot cake >>>>> All

You may tell yourself you don't care, but you do. Please spare us the tough guy crap.

Oh hi Leandro! I didn't know you'd recently taken up residence in my brain and could read my every thought and feeling! How's it going up there?

No, seriously, shut the fuck up. I said I don't care. I mean that I don't care. I'm not an emo kid that's gonna BAAAAAAAAAAW every time one of my ex's gets a new significant other.

What are you, a moron? There's a difference betwen "caring" and "BAWWWing" for fuck's sake. I'm not laughing at you, I'm just saying: want to save what's LEFT of your dignity? Ignore this and stop trying to convince everyone of how fine you are. Because guess what? NO ONE CARES!

I wasn't laughing. I'm fucking shocked the douche bag is cheating on me.

And I don't like the tone of your message. It's very homophobic. Do you have repressed memories maybe? Was there a priest who was maybe a little 'too nice' to you? Maybe eh, Daddy give you 'special attention' on mummies bloody week?

I think the reason this forum 'has gone to shit' as everyone seems to put it is because of arseholes taking their life at the keyboard too seriously. This is suppose to be a forum for Bodom, not for "elites" to show their macho-ness against new members. The reason people leave is cuz of arseholes... but I do believe them arseholes will be all you guys making the homo jokes and not lightening up a little. It really was Scottish humour at it's best, guess people who got kicked off of this island hundreds of years won't understand it.

bawwwww.jpg

My [drunk] boyfriend and me at the bar friday night
HPIM0694.jpg

See? You can date a guy that doesn't look like a fucking sumo wrestler!

loser2.jpg

This made me laugh a lot! Thanks man! :lol:

Playing metal with friends for my friend's mother's birthday. (I don't know if this sentence is grammatically correct)

IMG_0284034701.jpg

Now you know what I look like.
awesome! it's nice to see you :) I imagined you differently tho :lol:
Fuck no.

Obviously just casually flying about over Sydney harbour y'know
n736644399_1916292_6183.jpg

not that you need the ego boost, but nice. I like this angle for your face.

My [drunk] boyfriend and me at the bar friday night
HPIM0694.jpg

are you stoned or just trying to look as if you were? Anyway, it is really important that everyone knows that he is drunk.

.. this *bar* looks like a fucking cellar:lol:

are you stoned or just trying to look as if you were? Anyway, it is really important that everyone knows that he is drunk.

.. this *bar* looks like a fucking cellar:lol:

^we weren't trying to look stoned or anything, and I pointed out he was drunk because on this picture, he really doesn't look like himself. If he had been sober, he would look like he always does.