Own Pictures Thread

Hello, newbie here :)
So, this is me...

2z5j901.jpg

zj7xfo.jpg

^^ That one is just 2 pictures joined together, I didn't delibrately post 2 of the same photo :p if that makes sense.

Fuck....Welcome to the forum !!!

:lol: haha

here's me:

P1110084.jpg

fuck you and your shit, this is ensi, with add hot water to potato and meat thingy and epic tape-on posters from catalouges I stole since I couldn't afford them.

Lol why the hell did I write Red Alliance? I'm not thinking straight.

Yeah I was like "Wtf? Is it an expansion pack I haven't heard of?":lol:

Yeah WoW is a bitch of a game, but it was fun while it lasted.

So true.

It never ends, you have to have that and that piece of gear to be able to do the fun stuff.

Suddenly, new expansion pack!

Moar updates!

IT NEVER ENDS

True fucking that. Level 60 was the most fun. Then all this bullshit came with Burning Crusade. I wish there were private servers of vanilla WoW. Death Knights look kind of interesting though. I'm sure right when they came out people were already crying for the nerf hammer. Fucking whiny bitches in that game :lol:

True fucking that. Level 60 was the most fun. Then all this bullshit came with Burning Crusade. I wish there were private servers of vanilla WoW. Death Knights look kind of interesting though. I'm sure right when they came out people were already crying for the nerf hammer. Fucking whiny bitches in that game :lol:

Hah, yep:p

I played to 70 tho, was kinda fun that! Then all this new crap comes up, god damnit.

Death Knights sounds gay, they don't need another class.

"LOL FROST MAGES SHUDD BE NERFD, U SUCK" -most of the warriors I shat upon in PvP

Haha Mages are sick. I wish I leveled one. I got to 70 on my Druid (Tauren/Horde FTW). Feral spec was pretty fun. I never wanted to go Resto though because raids bored the hell out of me anyway and I didn't want to be whipped and told to regrowth stupid tanks. I think there was too much emphasis on battleground and arena as far as PvP goes. I really like the feeling of real world ganks/battles. Like in Wetlands or Stranglethorn Vale. Where everything's not scripted and a perfectly set 5v5 match or something. Just out in the wild not knowing what the hell is coming. I liked Druid/Rogue for Stealth purposes :cool:

Anyway, this is getting off-topic... Here are some old pictures I found:

0824082124.jpg

0824082125.jpg

Presently, with my cool Bodom flag/poster on the back wall:

lalala.jpg