Own Pictures Thread

Afternoon.

anniv_10.jpg

Indeed I do, but to be honest in general I'm not the oldest looking 18 year old on the planet, should probably grow a beard or something.

And yes, it's leather. The shiny things are Destruction and Kreator pin badges.

Indeed I do, but to be honest in general I'm not the oldest looking 18 year old on the planet, should probably grow a beard or something.

grow a Johan Hegg one

:lol: No.

Hell the only reason I shave is because personally I don't think ginger facial hair ever looks nice, but I suppose my hair is a lot darker than most daywalkers so I could probably get away with something small.

I know what you mean. I'm 22 and people always think I'm like 16... It's always fun going to buy alcohol.:Smug:

I know what you mean. I'm 22 and people always think I'm like 16... It's always fun going to buy alcohol.:Smug:

:lol:
Most of the ppl thinks im much older than i actualy am.I was 13 when we moved to this town,and all our neighbours thought im the mother to my 10 years old sister,and some of them thought im a school teacher.It was funny then they found out that im still going to elementary school.