Own Pictures Thread

Joe looks like he's about to rip a fart.....
8919_554898083073_44205939_32992685_8320882_n.jpg

...yep he did
8919_554898088063_44205939_32992686_5611868_n.jpg

I'd do her

go ahead, try... :Smokedev:

yeah I want the Ibanez give it :lol:

not mine... wish it was though... maybe someday...

Yeah and it's not just a Ibanez it's a sevenstring so it slays other gutiars like butter

yup.

aleta can you put on a Blood Elf costume and some pointy ears and dance around please :)

no.

I am also I been here since the forum opened...... only time I post here now adays is when im bored at work HAHAHAHAHAHAH :zombie:

I so want your job...

She'd do you, with a rusty blade up your japseye. Those Croatians are well rough.:p

that depends. we can be sluts or bitches, or sluts and bitches at the same time. croatian girls kick ass! :kickass:

No... but seriously... be my wife :)

srsly... no.

marriage sucks.

...and the fact that your cock fits inside the jack, and doesnt rattle around like it would in her clunge?

Like throwing a sausage down an alleyway.

:lol:

Those fishnets look really sexy on you !!!

Nice picture by the way.

tnx babe

omfg, I'm gone for 7 months and we're STILL not on nudes yet??? :rofl:
oh well, here's one of my new ones then... =)

Smashed___N___Trashed_by_Ayami7.jpg

Holy fuck balls.
I would crawl a thousand miles over broken glass with a kit bag full of lead tied to my left testicle by a piano wire just to smell the exhaust fumes of a laundry van taking your knickers to the cleaners.

you would shit your pants before you even made a tree. but thanks, I love you too :Smokedev:

LOL. I would fill you with my mighty juice before you can say "WTF?".

^Lowberg looks like a huge guy

Fixed.

Holy fuck balls.
I would crawl a thousand miles over broken glass with a kit bag full of lead tied to my left testicle by a piano wire just to smell the exhaust fumes of a laundry van taking your knickers to the cleaners.

Way too elaborated...

Holy fuck balls.

:lol: sick...
nice one, I like it.

LOL. I would fill you with my mighty juice before you can say "WTF?".

and when you wake up?