Own Pictures Thread

Some new pics of me, drunk on a boat from First week of September...

10533_137839935442_504045442_3041781_2246422_n.jpg

Some french kid from France... cool little dude. Think I look fat? Shoulda seen me before :lol: I've lost 30lbs since July :loco:

I just started with the worst broscience personal trainer... thank fuck it's only $10/hr through the school. He's trying to get me on the gayest routine I have ever seen. He also told me I don't need to do Squats or Deadlifts :O

He saw I was fat so he made me do a light workout on the stairmaster... bitch didn't know I run 30 mins on the treadmill or do 1hr of cycling on the highest level everyday.

But he realized I had mad cardio skillz and turned it up to level 15 :( Fuck that sucked.

I just started with the worst broscience personal trainer... thank fuck it's only $10/hr through the school. He's trying to get me on the gayest routine I have ever seen. He also told me I don't need to do Squats or Deadlifts :O

He saw I was fat so he made me do a light workout on the stairmaster... bitch didn't know I run 30 mins on the treadmill or do 1hr of cycling on the highest level everyday.

But he realized I had mad cardio skillz and turned it up to level 15 :( Fuck that sucked.

You don't NEED squats or deadlifts to be in shape, they are MULTIPLES exercise who's working the same muscles (and more at the same time). Actually, squats and deadlifts are semi-medium exercices and are not recommended if you don't know the proper technique(ie.ask you coach).

Back in high school I was feeling proud to be deadlifting in the mid-300's. It was my favorite lift, but world of warcraft took over my life and I stopped all training lol. To hell with not doing them. From my experiences most trainers can't even show you proper technique with squats/dl's.

Some new pics of me, drunk on a boat from First week of September...

10533_137839935442_504045442_3041781_2246422_n.jpg

Some french kid from France... cool little dude. Think I look fat? Shoulda seen me before :lol: I've lost 30lbs since July :loco:

how was his performance? i heard ther French are wild in bed

You don't NEED squats or deadlifts to be in shape, they are MULTIPLES exercise who's working the same muscles (and more at the same time). Actually, squats and deadlifts are semi-medium exercices and are not recommended if you don't know the proper technique(ie.ask you coach).
By multiples I assume you mean compound exercises. And you're right, I don't NEED those exercises, only thing is, BEGINNER BENEFIT FROM COMPUND EXERCISES. He's trying to start me on an advanced bodybuilding routine full of isolation exercises. It's bullshit. I told him the routine I wanted to be doing and he basically said I didn't need to do that.

PROTIP: I only fucking signed up for this douchebag PT TO LEARN THE FUCKING FORM OF THOSE EXERCISES. Not do a half-assed rushed hour of brocircuits.
how was his performance? i heard ther French are wild in bed
He was drinking wine, eating cheese and smoking while he pleasured me. :worship:

By multiples I assume you mean compound exercises. And you're right, I don't NEED those exercises, only thing is, BEGINNER BENEFIT FROM COMPUND EXERCISES. He's trying to start me on an advanced bodybuilding routine full of isolation exercises. It's bullshit. I told him the routine I wanted to be doing and he basically said I didn't need to do that.

PROTIP: I only fucking signed up for this douchebag PT TO LEARN THE FUCKING FORM OF THOSE EXERCISES. Not do a half-assed rushed hour of brocircuits.

I'm just laughing at the fact you actually went and bought $10/hr bro. Instantly reminded of 'I Love You Man' - "EVERYTHING YOU GOT, EVERYTHING YOU GOT!"

And tell him not to do isolation exercises, you pay him. Compound lifts burn so much calories, huge for fat loss. Although I wouldn't really know, I don't lift weights and am weak as fuck, I just heard so on /fit/ like everyone else does.

Actually they don't burn calories.
They increase your metabolism, which is always good for weight loss.
If you do 30 mins of cardio 3-5 days a week and lift weights ever other day, you should be losing weight at a reasonable pace.

As for diets, you don't really need to go on one, but they speed up the weight loss process.
It doesn't have to be a big change in your diet,
For example, start eating egg whites only. This will decrease your cholesterol level by a fair amount and instead of eating fried egss eat hard boiled eggs.

As for your trainer. You're paying him lol.

I'm just laughing at the fact you actually went and bought $10/hr bro. Instantly reminded of 'I Love You Man' - "EVERYTHING YOU GOT, EVERYTHING YOU GOT!"

And tell him not to do isolation exercises, you pay him. Compound lifts burn so much calories, huge for fat loss. Although I wouldn't really know, I don't lift weights and am weak as fuck, I just heard so on /fit/ like everyone else does.

Haha fag. I lift, and thought I lifted good... but the only thing the PT did do right was show me proper form. Holy fuck did I ever feel it in the muscles and dropped like 10lbs of weight off the dumbbells. So yeah. The school pays them the actual wage, we only have to pay $10/hr. Which is a good deal. And yes, I was like wtf when he wasn't really doing what I asked but I only have 1 more lesson with him from the $30 package I bought then I'll probably head to Goodlife. We don't even have a fucking squat rack in our gym, only a smith machine :erk: