Own Pictures Thread

I'm pretty sure the last time someone posted band photos you made the same comment.
you know what? I realise that when I was writing that :lol: but it was some years ago, not every time someone posted band pictures.
Well, sorry but over here we don't get a X on our hands if we're under 21.

it always reminds me of these guys
previewsvsp.jpg

Rofl.
I was kidding, it was a reply to what snowy said.

so you really get all the ladies?

Straight edge? X? Wtf's that? Bands here we just get a pass (can either be a fancy colourful pass or a piece of paper without anything writen you have to keep with you) and you do with that. And you drink no matter your age.

^It's a bit weird though because anyone can take a sharpie and write X or B on their hand... most of the time at local shows we get our hands stamped... and I don't know what they do with most bands, but I know at my band's shows we just have to say we're the girls band and they let us enter without checking anything :lol: but since sometimes we're the only girls in the venue, it's not hard to tell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_edge
''healthy punks'' :p

Strange. Everytime we had a gig I just said to the doorman ''I'm in the Band - look I have a guitar!'' And that did always work :D

Ah, thanks. Didn't know about that.

it's just easier for walking in and our to flash your hand, One has a B and one has the X for under 21.

Here you usually get a stamp (most of the times it's the logo of the venue) on your hand/arm and you're good to go. As said, that B and X thing looks easily fakeable, but dunno.

That Bone, made the picture step 1000 points up in epic. I have that seat cover too.

I know at my band's shows we just have to say we're the girls band and they let us enter without checking anything :lol: but since sometimes we're the only girls in the venue, it's not hard to tell.

I like how you have to tell them you are girls, because that part would be a bit hard to tell.