Own Pictures Thread

It's a thing you have to do to prevent glass being spread on the track if you crash. Same with indicators and mirrors.

If you crash there's going to be a lot worse things than some glass spread on the track:lol: :zombie:

lol just kidding, im not trying to preach "your going to kill yourself". But I do gotta say, you must have some serious balls haha.

Badass photos btw

True.
I'm fourteen and have several female friends.
More imaginative insults pl0x. At least you didn't spell faggot with one g.
Now stop trolling me and do something more productive with your time.

I forgot you were a big, mature man these days, shaving your pits and all.

My face when I realized it
l_7a16d2c4443543c794e7fbe0222802a4.jpg

:lol: I love that guitar

wat? :D come on, I've always seen you as a little faggot, you know that :oops:
if you didnt care you wouldnt comment on it :-*

*yawn*,it's getting boring, I'm off to the shower and then recording studio, fuck off y'all.

It's a thing you have to do to prevent glass being spread on the track if you crash. Same with indicators and mirrors.

Here I guess you have to tape up the windshield, too. Or remove it. I haven't actually been to the track though, so maybe not.

lol just kidding, im not trying to preach "your going to kill yourself". But I do gotta say, you must have some serious balls haha.

You work up to it, you know? Obviously, he's been riding for a while, so it's almost like second nature to just throw the bike over like that. I don't think it's as crazy as most people think. At least no more so than say, driving a car 80mph on a busy freeway, ya know? At least on the track, it's a controlled environment. =)

I forgot you were a big, mature man these days, shaving your pits and all.

I do that. Body hair is gross. D=

One g is as legit, frankly.

Negative.

why there is black tape on the headlights? ¯(º_o)/¯

:lol: I've just seen you've added that smiley...it's fucking awesome!! :lol:

If you crash there's going to be a lot worse things than some glass spread on the track:lol: :zombie:

Badass photos btw

Haha yeah I spose, but it's doing it on track that prevents anything like that happening. It's racing on the road where shit gets seriously dangerous.

Here I guess you have to tape up the windshield, too. Or remove it. I haven't actually been to the track though, so maybe not.

Really? Never heard that, but then again, most people here put "race" ones on that chance the flow of air over your head so you're more aerodynamic, so taking it off would upset alot of people!

You work up to it, you know? Obviously, he's been riding for a while, so it's almost like second nature to just throw the bike over like that. I don't think it's as crazy as most people think. At least no more so than say, driving a car 80mph on a busy freeway, ya know? At least on the track, it's a controlled environment. =)

Exactly! :kickass: