Own Pictures Thread

:lol: Cliff you fag, I don't even bother to spell shit right now... 50% of words in my posts are right-clicked... trucking bullspit.

And no Snowy you're not, but there's like 10 posts above you that are :D

Goodbye hair

IMG_0714.jpg

Is that an alesis m1?

The left side of the road is clearly correct, as in ye olden days you would walk with your right side against passers-by so you would be on the correct side to draw your sword with your right hand and smite their asses.

All other arguments are now invalid.

:popcorn:

tbh if I was walking and had a sword I'd rather have it in the hand on the outside, more room to sing and whatnot and it would be easier to block with a shield.

More room to swing? You're outside, there's always "room to swing". And left handed swordsman were very uncommon during such times which is why you carry your shield on your left arm, as more often than not your opponent will be attacking with their right arm and therefore your left side will be the side being swung at. That and left handed swordsman often learned to use their right hand as their sword hand as fighting lefty was considered an underhanded tactic that was frowned upon.

Hence the point Eddy mentioned.

tbh if i was walking and had a sword, i'd wonder what kind of weeaboo fuck i've turned into

21st century people, we don't fight with swords anymore.

Which considering that Eddy was simply talking about the reason why it makes sense that on some of the earliest roads people walked on the left, is an irrelevant point.

...which is why you carry your shield on your left arm, as more often than not your opponent will be attacking with their right arm and therefore your left side will be the side being swung at.

Exactly, you would want your left side towards anyone attacking you, therefore you would walk on the right of the path, not with your right side towards the passerby as Eddy said.

And what I meant by more room was that your right arm would be farther from the other person if you were on the right side of the path and, assuming you were within striking distance, you could block/bash with your shield but still have enough room to swing properly.

And Muffin actually has a good point, I feel retarded for putting so much thought into this. :lol: