Own Pictures Thread

just some shuffling through my photobucket

omg old pix
smoke2joints015copy.jpg

i recently got venom piercings
venoms001.jpg

venoms002.jpg

Piercings, A7X+AFI shirts, multiple necklaces, dyed hair, trendy photos doing unique things, bold colour eyeshadows, etc...

Don't get me wrong if you enjoy those things but please :lol: Don't do them to fit in because you're gonna grow out of this shit soon and you don't want to be one of those fucking 14 year old idiots who stretch their ears out the size of a tire. I wanna tag one and track him down 10 years from now and lol at his spaghetti lobes dangling behind the counter at McDonalds.

Piercings, A7X+AFI shirts, multiple necklaces, dyed hair, trendy photos doing unique things, bold colour eyeshadows, etc...

Don't get me wrong if you enjoy those things but please :lol: Don't do them to fit in because you're gonna grow out of this shit soon and you don't want to be one of those fucking 14 year old idiots who stretch their ears out the size of a tire. I wanna tag one and track him down 10 years from now and lol at his spaghetti lobes dangling behind the counter at McDonalds.

I watched some cunt show called "The Doctors" or something like that. And some dickhead appeared there, sobbing about not getting jobs due to his semi-truck sized ear lobes, so they fixed it for him free of charge. He looked like a fucking moron with his ears corrected too :lol:

i dont do this to fit in at all. i come from a town thats considered too normal so theres no way im doing this to fit in with everybody. and yes, i am a fan of AFI and A7X. but not every band i like is like that. you know, like what you consider "too mtv" to be good. i like underground metal bands too. CoB (obviously), Suicide Silence, Kalmah, Municipal Waste, In Flames, Napalm Death, etc.
and i dont like gauges. honestly they are a little gross.

Listen to this man, he is full of sense.

She did say the pics are old.. so who knows?

Basically, if the pic is 2 days it is considered "old".

i dont do this to fit in at all. i come from a town thats considered too normal so theres no way im doing this to fit in with everybody. and yes, i am a fan of AFI and A7X. but not every band i like is like that. you know, like what you consider "too mtv" to be good. i like underground metal bands too. CoB (obviously), Suicide Silence, Kalmah, Municipal Waste, In Flames, Napalm Death, etc.

Those bands are underground now?

Fair enough. No sense to pick apart everything you're saying, you're young but I am just imparting some unasked for advice (the worst kind :lol:) to you. Don't take it too seriously or else you won't last here or anywhere in life for that matter.

What the fuck was that doll supposed to be though?

I watched some cunt show called "The Doctors" or something like that. And some dickhead appeared there, sobbing about not getting jobs due to his semi-truck sized ear lobes, so they fixed it for him free of charge. He looked like a fucking moron with his ears corrected too :lol:

:lol: Is this like a documentary or a tv show? If a doc I wanna see it.

up to 3mm looks nice, bigger than that is fucking disgusting man, this guy where i used to shop couldn't wear the jewelery, so he just stood there with 2 fucking huge holes in his year

:lol: Is this like a documentary or a tv show? If a doc I wanna see it.

its this tv show for women(literally, you've got to have a vagina to take that show seriously) where they talk about PMS, dicks and the flu every other episode

same show, but cant find the bloke i saw. His earlobes were fuckhuge, like swinging down by his neck when he had nothing in them

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Dr.Phil and his audience of violent penis haters :lol:
And the people he brings to his show are even more fucked up than him and his audience, its like an orchestra of failure

Correction, women with balls, WITH BALLS I'M TELLING YOU! Cause I personally gasped when he "parted" her ear and then the suture and and :ill:
:lol:

*goes back to her Extreme Makeover shows* :Spin:

Yeah well, the hags who watch that show has usually been through labor 5 or more times, they've seen worse shit happening between their legs than that ear thing