Own Pictures Thread

To CliffBurton and the rest of the guys giving me a hard time, i suggest you kiss a girl for the first time before you keep talking shit about me. and to those that were being nice, thank you. I appreciate your honesty.

EDIT: love a man who knows how to wear a suit
grin.gif

This definitely isn't your guy then.

To CliffBurton and the rest of the guys giving me a hard time, i suggest you kiss a girl for the first time before you keep talking shit about me. and to those that were being nice, thank you. I appreciate your honesty.

I, for one, will say that I think they gave you a completely unnecessarily hard time...what's the point in ripping on some girls style? It was like a gang of black people jumping on the last bucket of popeyes. Who cares what she decides to do with her body or image, she is good looking to me at least. Come on we don't want another n00b to an hero right? But then again I am 12 and wat is dis

srsly, bring back Brutal Hate

+1, that guy was genius

I wasnt giving you a hard time but I would still like to know why these guys should behave different afer a ... lol kiss?
Whatever I also dont get it why people dont liking your pictures (come on, did you expect **BADASS!!** or *so cute* responses???) are less honest than people who (havent even touched or seen a girl in *sigh* ''real life'') make compliments because they are trying to get some girl they will likley just meet on msn etc. to like them? :lol:
But yes, since I'm not very nice to you at the moment , I'm just lying.
I'll pass the mic back to cliff

hatersgonnapanda.jpg

Damn why did you photoshoped Brutal Hate's ugly face ? If you wouldn't he would still troll this forum - damn he was my hero at the time...

I like you, you've brought me entertainment...

Seriously though, what did you expect? This IS the internet... And if you weren't aware of what to expect from COBOT then you should have lurked moar;)