Own Pictures Thread

hatecrewchick said:
naamloos12qa.png

Me being 13 or 14 years old...i can't even recall how old exactly ..i gotta admit i TRIED :loco: to be gothic like:ill: :lol: :ill: I sucked at it:loco:

promise me you'll be wearing this when you pick me up from the airport :D

BloodyScalpel said:
What everyone is saying about china now, was said about japan in the past. That it would surpass US and blah blah...they didn't. Eventually the growth in China's economy will stop.
It's EU who will greatly surpass USA, and then most of the world. US is starting it's descent to shit right now. Just look at the filth that was hidden in new orleans...
And noble viking, shut up. You suck.

EU superpower? LOOOOL

BloodyScalpel said:
What everyone is saying about china now, was said about japan in the past. That it would surpass US and blah blah...they didn't. Eventually the growth in China's economy will stop.
It's EU who will greatly surpass USA, and then most of the world. US is starting it's descent to shit right now. Just look at the filth that was hidden in new orleans...
And noble viking, shut up. You suck.

I agree/disagree.

China is the only country which could beat America in a nuclear war and China has the people power for overtaking the USA in so many different ways.

hatecrewchick said:
I can't promise you anything ralf...i could say: don't expect me to wear a dress in feb.:s
i was gonna say something inappropriate now but i won't do this :p