Own Pictures Thread

my hair has never been this short before, nor has it felt so good.

320299_4437697824766_1008699430_n.jpg

What the FUCK you grew up quick.

derp

hahahaha :lol:

Wow... been ages. Found out that I can make the time go a bit faster by hanging around here again.
Here's me and my little niece at an amusement park
7596376652_505d117158.jpg

And here I'm all set for We Love The 90's Tour 2012. Was awesome!
7596376132_204ca0353e.jpg

We love the 90's tour? wat?

Google'd it and I guess the 90's were a completely different thing to you guys in Norway. I was thinking it was like the TV show I love the 90's or something that was out years ago.

We love the 90's tour? wat?

Google'd it and I guess the 90's were a completely different thing to you guys in Norway. I was thinking it was like the TV show I love the 90's or something that was out years ago.

Well, it's a concert. Lots of artist from the 90's: Scooter, E-type, Vengaboys, Dr. Bombay etc. But if the 90's here in Norway is similar to the 90's anywhere else, I don't know..

lol, either it was way different of I missed alot because I've never heard of any of those bands. Aside from your hair scaring the shit out of me in pic number 2 you're looking well though.

The baby's face in pic 1 is priceless though. Clearly not amused in the slightest :lol:

lol, either it was way different of I missed alot because I've never heard of any of those bands. Aside from your hair scaring the shit out of me in pic number 2 you're looking well though.

The baby's face in pic 1 is priceless though. Clearly not amused in the slightest :lol:

Please don't tell me you don't listen to Scooter or ever heard Scooter?! Please don't :O
There were a lot of artists that where either Norwegian, Swedish or Danish I think, so no wonder you haven't heard them then. E-type is Swedish, and so is Dr. Bombay. They're not that famous anyway, but we remember them. And you have to hear Dr. Bombay!
Haha, my hair is always scaring someone somehow, but thank you :)
I think she was scared shitless during the ride, but after she was like: "pfff, this was nothing. Bring me King Da Ka!"

Please don't tell me you don't listen to Scooter or ever heard Scooter?! Please don't :O
There were a lot of artists that where either Norwegian, Swedish or Danish I think, so no wonder you haven't heard them then. E-type is Swedish, and so is Dr. Bombay. They're not that famous anyway, but we remember them. And you have to hear Dr. Bombay!

lol, nope, never heard of him/them :/ I'll look some of that stuff up later I suppose.

Haha, my hair is always scaring someone somehow, but thank you :)
I think she was scared shitless during the ride, but after she was like: "pfff, this was nothing. Bring me King Da Ka!"

lol, I love roller coasters but I'm not sure I would even get on that shit :l I went to Cedar Point once and rode Millenium Force. I could see our car in the parking lot. It was fun once but I'd probably never do it again :S

lol, nope, never heard of him/them :/ I'll look some of that stuff up later I suppose.

lol, I love roller coasters but I'm not sure I would even get on that shit :l I went to Cedar Point once and rode Millenium Force. I could see our car in the parking lot. It was fun once but I'd probably never do it again :S

You definitely should :D

That thing we rode there was indeed a baby-coaster. A Space Shot for kiddies. Or did you mean you would never ride King Da Ka?
hm, gotta Google that one. Millenium Force.
I love speed, and that insane tickle in the tummy, but I hate hights!

lol, The King Da Ka. I may, but I don't know.

And that was the problem with Millenium Force is that it was high as fuck lol... It's a 300 foot drop and it's an old fashioned roller coaster... Basically sit in a bucket with a seat belt, not one of the kind where the bars come down over you lol. I'm supposed to go sky diving with some friends in the next year though :l

Willkommen im Club der Geheimratsecken. Wer Scooter hört, wird das hier auch verstehen können.

Well, it's a concert. Lots of artist from the 90's: Scooter, E-type, Vengaboys, Dr. Bombay etc. But if the 90's here in Norway is similar to the 90's anywhere else, I don't know..

These shit 90s parties occur here in Bürlyn every now and then but we get the cooler artists, like Aqua and Mr. President. Sometimes they even remember that there was more music in the 90's. Hyper Hyper.

lol, The King Da Ka. I may, but I don't know.

And that was the problem with Millenium Force is that it was high as fuck lol... It's a 300 foot drop and it's an old fashioned roller coaster... Basically sit in a bucket with a seat belt, not one of the kind where the bars come down over you lol. I'm supposed to go sky diving with some friends in the next year though :l

Holy mother!! I saw it on YouTube. Got scared by just watching it... I don't think I could've taken that one. Maybe, if I'd been drunk.
You serious? Wow, then I'll give you credit for your courage. You daredevil! I'm going to sky dive "when my time comes". Then I can die free falling XD

Holy mother!! I saw it on YouTube. Got scared by just watching it... I don't think I could've taken that one. Maybe, if I'd been drunk.
You serious? Wow, then I'll give you credit for your courage. You daredevil! I'm going to sky dive "when my time comes". Then I can die free falling XD

lol, I wasn't old enough to drink at the time, nor have I ever had the urge to drink at a theme park really. Except maybe during Halloween Horror Nights, that's always a good time.

And don't give me credit for my courage, I'm probably going to rage at my friend all the way down and even when we land :rofl:

Willkommen im Club der Geheimratsecken. Wer Scooter hört, wird das hier auch verstehen können.

These shit 90s parties occur here in Bürlyn every now and then but we get the cooler artists, like Aqua and Mr. President. Sometimes they even remember that there was more music in the 90's. Hyper Hyper.

Sorry, I don't speak German, tho my father does...

You get Aqua? Damn, nice! haha.

breastfeed anybody ?

They're that big?

lol, I wasn't old enough to drink at the time, nor have I ever had the urge to drink at a theme park really. Except maybe during Halloween Horror Nights, that's always a good time.

And don't give me credit for my courage, I'm probably going to rage at my friend all the way down and even when we land :rofl:

It's probably not a good idea to ride drunk on a hidey-ho ride like those..
"Theme park", that's the word I was looking for. Thank you.

Hahaha! You have courage anyway, for even thinking about sky diving :)

The frog picture is fucking sweet, can you PM me a larger version so I can make it my background?

Hahahahahah! You never got that frog picture, did you? x) Been ages... From like october-ish 2010...

i keep my hair long because i genuinely fit long hair more than short hair(and i like it :) ) :/ I'm so used to it now that i don't look at it as a PITA to maintain it, even if it probably doubles, or triples the time i spend in teh shower (60 odd cm's of hair require some attention :lol:)

You... cut... it... :mad: