Own Pictures Thread

Excess said:
Deathslut: Thanks!

(unfortunately I don't.)

i think it's nice :) i had mine that color red and pink in like the two front inches. that part is now this horridly boring brown. but im poor and cant buy hairdye right now :tickled: which is probably a good thing for my hair because the condition is only OK and getting worse from dying it so much.

doennna035.jpg

My friend Maíra and me - typical sunday afternoon

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Alexislayro.jpg

Me, when i was triying to play guitar XD
that's a wrong way of trying to play guitar. I suggest taking it out of the bag at least.

Here's a recent one of me. I have now shaved my goat style beard off. The reason my hair is a bit greasy is because when I wash it, it goes all fluffy which is very annoying to my eyes:

th_Picture001.jpg

DeathSlut said:
i think it's nice :) i had mine that color red and pink in like the two front inches. that part is now this horridly boring brown. but im poor and cant buy hairdye right now :tickled: which is probably a good thing for my hair because the condition is only OK and getting worse from dying it so much.

I see, well this is what it's like for me: the condition of my hair is bad even if I dye it or not (bcuz of medication) so I don't see a reason not too dye it :Spin: I love the color, but not the hair.

Profanity said:
Here's a recent one of me. I have now shaved my goat style beard off. The reason my hair is a bit greasy is because when I wash it, it goes all fluffy which is very annoying to my eyes:

th_Picture001.jpg
why do you "always" post miniature pictures?