Own Pictures Thread

Fenrir13 said:
I respect any young person into cool stuff. When I was 12-14, i was listening to stuff like the Misfits, Ministry, Slayer, Revolting Cocks, White Zombie...and no one understood in those days. I say start 'em young :D I blame my big brother for my young music taste. Ive been into metal and the like faar to long.

then again most of this forum is sperm compared to me, im so old so :p

Metal got at me from the local scene. A band called Demassek that TOTALLY kicks ass. You wouldn't beleive how great they are in concert, and RhodeKill, whose a friend of mines band. But the more low key thngs like Misfits and Bauhaus, I've listened to for a while.

Yeah, there were some decent local bands around in my time, and i played in a few in junior high in high school(tho i wouldn't go as far as to call them decent :p)

but yeah, i just liked finding bands and stuff. In my day, it was harder, because the internet was all but unheard of, unless you were uberrich. i had one friend with AOL 1. something. :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
Yeah, there were some decent local bands around in my time, and i played in a few in junior high in high school(tho i wouldn't go as far as to call them decent :p)

but yeah, i just liked finding bands and stuff. In my day, it was harder, because the internet was all but unheard of, unless you were uberrich. i had one friend with AOL 1. something. :lol:

Goshh how old are you????????