Own Pictures Thread

alexis.jpg

Thanatopsis said:
Thomas, you're consistently the most provocative person around
I just want to know who takes all these pictures of you...do you have a little child slave, or better yet, a midget slave?
I have a quadroplegic crippled midget house slave boy

Dude the bodomite loox nothing like that.... besides if he is my GOOD twin i would have to tortore and and eat him alive.

guitargear1.jpg

ENGL Ritchie Blackmore Head and the Cab w/steel pentagram is a Carvin Legacy, umm slightly modified. then your run of the mill 5150 with matching cab. Both have their strengths. Both are awesome. Both are unfortunately staying here when I move to Colorado. But....

keyboardamp.jpg

this 1000watt badboy is coming with me...alogn with my Korg Triton synth, 2 guitars and a Vamp modeler....so all is well.

snowy said:
we got no snow.. not the whole fuckin winter..

that snow all fell on one night....about a week ago and it's been so damn cold ever sicne that it hasn't melted AT ALL. It is fucking arctic here. THe steering in my car was frozen this morning after I'd had the car runnign for 20 minutes. got in to drive it...still frozen stiff. it was a bitch.

Heavenscent said:
My CIA source showed me just the other day:

Dude just because he has good taste doesnt make him my good twin..... besides if he WAS my good twin he would drink some shitty beer like.... Budweiser

( takes your wallet) im not revoking your drinking privilages son......... why you ask?! Because your drinkin fuckin Coors...... okay ill give u one chance to redeem yourself
(hands you a Warsteiner) drink this and the charges will be dropped.... show us yer a man by drinking a mans beer!

Hey...I didn' tpay for the coors. It's what was available. Soon I will be in Colorado, and I will drink only the best. Warsteiner, sure. Guiness, hell yes!