Own Pictures Thread

no no no
we all go for looks!
it's like: you see a goodlooking gal/guy and then you talk to her/him, and get to know the person... and if she/he has a great personality, (and the good looks you went for in the first place) then you might like her/him. :D

or...
I'm sure someone understood what I ment :p

Rocksane said:
[.....] and smells good for you

So you mean somebody who uses your preferred deodorant ? :err:
I say let's not pretend to be smarter than we all are, cause we all go for the looks. I kinda agree with the ridin' hood, and well, in the end it always depends on if you just wanna have some good fun or a deep relationship.

Rocksane said:
hmmm no, the natural odor of the person.. it's normal..

its true, they have to smell nice. and yeah mostly you would go on looks first cos thats what you usually see first but the best looking people can be totally retarded which is no good for a long-term relationship.

:tickled:

I actually have reasons outside appearance that I become attracted to a girl over, but I'm not gonna explain because many of them are incredibly lame.

Petite, great eyes, ability to watch nonsense TV and eat pizza are among them :)

Dancing I can do!

An ex g/f wouldnt talk to me for two days one time cause i was doing michael jackson "thriller" impressions in a crowded train-station with a poster as the cane stick thing. :lol: good times!

Final_Product said:
:tickled:

I actually have reasons outside appearance that I become attracted to a girl over, but I'm not gonna explain because many of them are incredibly lame.

Petite, great eyes, ability to watch nonsense TV and eat pizza are among them :)

i just had pizza for dinner whilst watching 'fat pets' :lol:

Final_Product said:
Dancing I can do!

An ex g/f wouldnt talk to me for two days one time cause i was doing michael jackson "thriller" impressions in a crowded train-station with a poster as the cane stick thing. :lol: good times!
:lol: thats the kind of thing that makes me laugh! i would haven't wanted you to stop, haha. i love seeng other peoples reactions to that sort of thing, i bet it was great.

It was amazing. Some folks were laughing and some were just suprised. My ex was slightly embarrassed :)

It was a good day, sadly I became bitter and she left. With my clothes.

Final_Product said:
It was amazing. Some folks were laughing and some were just suprised. My ex was slightly embarrassed :)

It was a good day, sadly I became bitter and she left. With my clothes.
So you were left nude alone in the train station?