Own Pictures Thread

Spike said:
Well, can I you hide me with you in that corner too then? :cry: *Still thinks you're hiding a sawn-off behind your back in that darl corner*

AHHH MY EYES!! :cry: *stabs with pen*

Odd, I find the funniest thing there is that of all things, you chose to critisie the CHORD PREGRESSION! :lol:

But then again, maybe that's just me.
I think the funniest bit is how no human male can even type properly after seeing a female who they find decently attractive..all that comes out is...blather blather blather ..your hot *erection* whoops. my bad.....
CALM YOURSELVES!

Lykathea said:
lol thanks for the comments guys :D im actually new on this cob board and saw this topic. u can call me lykathea if u like but my real name is donna if u really wanted to know that.
Howdy Donna. 'Tis Michael here. Welcome to the insanity (and inanity*) that is CoB-OT :wave:

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
I think the funniest bit is how no human male can even type properly after seeing a female who they find decently attractive..all that comes out is...blather blather blather ..your hot *erection* whoops. my bad.....
CALM YOURSELVES!
Well why didn't you just SAY SO in the first place! :p

In my case however at least, I have a legitimate excuse, and it's not Donna....

It's Bodomite/Thomas. :erk:

@Spike: yes, you can come and share my corner. i believe you did a while back anyway on another thread, haha. and no *holds up empty hands* i am NOT holding a sawn-off behind my back!

s20202681wm.jpg

s20201937qr.jpg

^this, folks, is harder than it looks! my feet are about 12in away from my head, just so you know. lol:)

s20200314sy.jpg

LOL, nooooooo one was on the snow day.. and the other was NEW YEARS.. SO HA.. although drunk snowplaying would be interesting. haha you wouldn't be found.. LMFAO so tien tien tien yourself lil' missy, you'll get it in gym tomorrow

HalfpintHenkka said:
s20201937qr.jpg

^this, folks, is harder than it looks! my feet are about 12in away from my head, just so you know. lol:)
Sooo.... what's new about this then? ;)

@Melo: You likee teh Ville Vallo? Strange I did not know this before. Had a chance to see him (pun not intended :erk: ) live yet?

@bodomite: i know that guy! haha.
Picture011_2.jpg

thomas... i know the guy you are with, we went to TCC together, and now he goes to ODU! haha, he is such a nice guy, we entered a cereal eating contest together last semester. i just can't believe you know him. :tickled:

WOW DUDE!!! REALLY??!?!?!
Im gonna have to tell John that!!! HAHAHAHA be like Hey DOOD I know the person u ate cerial with :p
he will probably look at em like im a real retard if I say it like that :lol: