Own Pictures Thread

EagleFlyFree said:
it's the street numbers. don't you have that anywhere else? how the hell do you find addresses otherwise? do you just go back to the start of the street and count paces?
PlacaRuaChernes.jpg

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Cuantos habitantes tiene buenos aires we
~3.000.000

EagleFlyFree said:
it's the street numbers. don't you have that anywhere else? how the hell do you find addresses otherwise? do you just go back to the start of the street and count paces?

Is says the address numbers on the buildings in america.

ether that or there is a sign every so often that has a number on it.

what you call "Buenos Aires and the suburbs around it" is actually Gran Buenos Aires, or short, Buenos Aires itself. the inner capital is called Capital Federal, and it's part of BA.

also, i was talking about street numbers in street signs, easily spotted from a car in a corner. we have those in pretty much every avenue in the city.

EagleFlyFree said:
what you call "Buenos Aires and the suburbs around it" is actually Gran Buenos Aires, or short, Buenos Aires itself. the inner capital is called Capital Federal, and it's part of BA.

also, i was talking about street numbers in street signs, easily spotted from a car in a corner. we have those in pretty much every avenue in the city.
Here when they exist they are big enough for someone 2m tall with a manifying glass to read.

And I didn't mean suburbs, I meant urbane agglomerations, which is pretty much what you said.

There's a video of me at that wedding, interrupting the ceremony with chants of "EMPEROR FUCKING OWN!!!!"

translation: I was semi-crying about the itchy kilt :p