Own Pictures Thread

here is a cake that i made recently for my friends birthday ... heheheheh (yes thats a third nipple)..... a long running joke.. hehehe
Picture17.jpg

@Thomas: That was taken in Vancouver:D

@Halfie: I only drove through Chinatown, never got out of the car. That picture was taken at a market...? Maybe you can tell me what it is called. It was kinda like the Pike Place Market in Seattle, if you know what I'm talking about... It was Chinese new year, so they had some Kung-Fu dudes doing the lion dance and that really discrete guy in the picture:p

hey he/she/it has flowers in his/her/its hat, he must be like a cha cha dancing queen of china! or something! isn't that nifty
well, at least he's not really as cool as he looks, i mean he has that ultra cold blood stare but his puke bag tells him away inmediatly!

i'd ask to take a pic with such a feature too if i saw it in the street haha

goddamn plfffft...that pic is scarily accurate. :p

And yeah, those days were blurry. But then again hopefully soon well be taking stupid pictures in finland. No apartment yet but we will have one by gum.

Bryan: Hmm..lemme guess where those are too...was it March 24th you said? Ill be waiting. :D

Fenrir13 said:
goddamn plfffft...that pic is scarily accurate. :p

And yeah, those days were blurry. But then again hopefully soon well be taking stupid pictures in finland. No apartment yet but we will have one by gum.

Bryan: Hmm..lemme guess where those are too...was it March 24th you said? Ill be waiting. :D
:D damn 26 days till i leave 26 days anf 3 weeks till im in finland. fuck man im starting to go nuts.

Cris said:
@Thomas: That was taken in Vancouver:D

@Halfie: I only drove through Chinatown, never got out of the car. That picture was taken at a market...? Maybe you can tell me what it is called. It was kinda like the Pike Place Market in Seattle, if you know what I'm talking about... It was Chinese new year, so they had some Kung-Fu dudes doing the lion dance and that really discrete guy in the picture:p

the only Chinese market i can think of is T&T at the momet..but there are many Chinese markets and such in Vancouver though, so i'm probably wrong LOL:p it's quite popular though :)

Awww, Zakk is so cute! *pinches cheeks* :p

@Halfie: Well, it was not an exclusevely Chinese market. There were all kinds of stuff there... and it was close to the water, I think. But anywaaaayyyy... :p