Own Pictures Thread

Nah, see. it's a two way thing.

Yeah, what folk say to her is harsh....

BUT

if you post 20, 000 photos of yourself on the internet in the same pose just slightly different angle saying "me bored" every time... then no-one will want to see you.
If you can't take negative comments about yourserson, don't put yourself on show on the internet. i get many negative comments when i post pics if myself. i don't care :loco: I'm not here to impress anyone. If you get upset that someone doesn't think you're hot then you were just trying to impress someone and that is stupid.

-Gavin- said:

BUT

if you post 20, 000 photos of yourself on the internet in the same pose just slightly different angle saying "me bored" every time... then no-one will want to see you.
If you can't take negative comments about yourserson, don't put yourself on show on the internet. i get many negative comments when i post pics if myself. i don't care :loco: I'm not here to impress anyone. If you get upset that someone doesn't think you're hot then you were just trying to impress someone and that is stupid.

I totally agree
it's stupid to post a pic of yourself just to get accepted, or to get compliments...(or to get laid :loco:)
I only posted that pic of myself to let people know who they are talking to :p

at least I like to see pics of the persons I'm talking to, I don't know what others mean though...

-Gavin- said:

BUT

Amen

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
I totally agree
it's stupid to post a pic of yourself just to get accepted, or to get compliments...(or to get laid :loco:)
I only posted that pic of myself to let people know who they are talking to :p

at least I like to see pics of the persons I'm talking to, I don't know what others mean though...

yeah, i seriously wasn't trying to put pictures up to impress people, i don't honestly care if i'm hot or not. i posted those pictures to show you guys what i'm going to look like for the show.

^come on now, shut up

follow_the_reaper said:
yeah, i seriously wasn't trying to put pictures up to impress people, i don't honestly care if i'm hot or not. i posted those pictures to show you guys what i'm going to look like for the show.

no, I didn't mean you in particular, I was only trying to make a point...
i think you are pretty, and have lovely eyes :D

Raistlin Majere said:
woaah. shit:p well guys, he is beautiful enought to comment shit on people :loco:

but no seriously, however it may sound fun, some people might get offenden by what you guys say and thats so not polite. Manners dude.
hehe *flushing*
but seriously, i didnt offend anyone

Nashira said:
You seem to be hawt and you have cool hair. :p
Let it grow a bit longer...
i'm letting it grow 1 year now and i look forward let it grow additional 2 years ^-^
fucking hair grow so slow :loco: thx btw ^^

HomerJ_123 said:
i'm letting it grow 1 year now and i look forward let it grow additional 2 years ^-^
fucking hair grow so slow :loco: thx btw ^^

my hair grows too fast :lol:
I´ll cut it soon, 45 cm is too long for me. :p

Awsome, that you let yours grow :D