Own Pictures Thread

HalfpintHenkka said:
s20200417hk.jpg

^standing in front of my "photo wall"

s20200653kx.jpg

^anyone wanna play some volleyball?

awwwwwwwwwww the first one is sooooooooooo cute./... (pinches your cheeks)
HAHAHAHAHAHA :)

Since when did any sane human enjoy getting their ass pinched, and since when were you appointed to be my spokesman? There's a point when things cease to be even REMOTELY funny, and there's a point when people snap. And in my case, both have happened. I don't like it when people do stuff and/or stay stuff like that to me and I don't think anyone else around here would appreciate it, either. In fact, you've been told numerous times before to leave me alone and now I'm asking you to do just that. I am a tolerant and patient person, but I do have my limits, and I have reached them with you.

If you honestly must go chasing around a messageboard after somebody at least chase after somebody who is over 20, because not only am i sick to death of being your quarry around here, I am also sick do death of having to tell you, either through myself or somebody else as the case often is, that I AM FOURTEEN and being commented on in such a crude way by somebody who is TWICE MY AGE is something that makes me feel degraded and insults my intelligence. Because it seems that all you can see is my face and not my mind. Yes, I do realize that in some ways it is a bit difficult to see the way a person thinks on a messageboard, but ask just about anyone here who knows me and they can tell you that I am not brainless. I would also think that from a few previous posts that I have made a while back, I have made my sense of dignity and integrity clear and presented myself in a reasonable manner.

I do not appreciate it; I am as human as anyone else here and because of that, I dohave a sense of dignity, integrity, and pride.

So will you please JUST STOP IT ALREADY?!

HalfpintHenkka said:
Since when did any sane human enjoy getting their ass pinched, and since when were you appointed to be my spokesman? There's a point when things cease to be even REMOTELY funny, and there's a point when people snap. And in my case, both have happened. I don't like it when people do stuff and/or stay stuff like that to me and I don't think anyone else around here would appreciate it, either. In fact, you've been told numerous times before to leave me alone and now I'm asking you to do just that. I am a tolerant and patient person, but I do have my limits, and I have reached them with you.

If you honestly must go chasing around a messageboard after somebody at least chase after somebody who is over 20, because not only am i sick to death of being your quarry around here, I am also sick do death of having to tell you, either through myself or somebody else as the case often is, that I AM FOURTEEN and being commented on in such a crude way by somebody who is TWICE MY AGE is something that makes me feel degraded and insults my intelligence. Because it seems that all you can see is my face and not my mind. Yes, I do realize that in some ways it is a bit difficult to see the way a person thinks on a messageboard, but ask just about anyone here who knows me and they can tell you that I am not brainless. I would also think that from a few previous posts that I have made a while back, I have made my sense of dignity and integrity clear and presented myself in a reasonable manner.

I do not appreciate it; I am as human as anyone else here and because of that, I dohave a sense of dignity, integrity, and pride.

im not taking anyones side here and i dont mean to sound like a bitch, but it also doesnt help when you post your picture on every page of the thread. you know what i mean.

HalfpintHenkka said:

Stop taking so many goddamned pointless photos of yourself and encouraging him then.

Well.. you guys do have a point, and Halfie shouldnt take it so seriously, but after all it would help if delt would be less of an insensitive jerk