Own Pictures Thread

Lithium said:
Hehe

germans = ugly
have you seen lilly and marie yet?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Raistlin Majere said:
i dunno about ingrid, but the chick next to her seems to be wearing contacts or she has some weird marilyn mansonish eyes which is creepy

hm I'm the one wearing contacts (but they're not collored) she doesn't wear contacts (I'm on the left)

BloodyScalpel said:
Care for a threesome? :loco:
as long as the threesome will be between you alexi and janne and you will be meatspinned while sucking janne's cock.
hh4wr1.gif

Raistlin Majere said:
as long as the threesome will be between you alexi and janne and you will be meatspinned while sucking janne's cock.
hh4wr1.gif
You won't be able pull that with me. I know you want to get in the middle, and that I'm just too virile for all of those:loco: Just admit it eh :lol:

and oh, You have to assign white to be the transparent colour:p
Raistlin Majere said:
bring me angelina jolie and i will take thousands of lesbian sex piccies for you guys
Lesbians are....gay :guh: