Own Pictures Thread

RiderOfJustice said:
I was just kidding and I agree with draznog :p

BloodyScalpel said:
It could get worse, he could say her eyes are bright as the stars in a clear spring evening, or clear as an azure sky of deepest summer...
And then, a bird of like rarest spun heavenmetal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now... :erk:
goddamnit leandro stop listening to power metal :lol:

Alex~ said:
I was just kidding and I agree with draznog :p

goddamnit leandro stop listening to power metal :lol:
That's actually a quote from the clockwork orange.

Alexander DeLarge said:
Where I lived was with my Dada and Mum in municipal flat block 18-A Linear North. It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now to give it the perfect ending was a bit of the old Ludwig Van.
Oh bliss, bliss and heaven. Oh it was georgeousness and georgeosity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest spun heaven metal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship gravity all nonsense now as I slooshied I knew such pretty pictures.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Deltoid said:
Deltoid: That's just what worries me. A bit too long to be safe. You're about due now by my reckoning. That's why I'm warning you, little Alex, to keep your handsome young proboscis out of the dirt. Do I make myself clear?
Alexander DeLarge said:
As an unmuddied lake, sir. As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. You can rely on me, sir.

uuuuh... I pic of u I didn't know XD

IMG_0403.jpg

of course I am the guy... and of course I played at gods of metal with my band on the 3rd XD

§healer devil§ said:
mmmmhhh... tiettele x te ste cose..... t ricordo che siamo sul forum dei cobbi..... se paasi lo viene a sapere c sputtana entrambe...... XD

se passiamo a sapere cosa??haha che palle x voi ke ci sono sempre io ke vi capisco :lol: